The racial discourse in the War Room is truly shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what if they don't? Your next sentences discount reasons why they might not have the same chances, if you place the blame for lack of success strictly on the individuals you ignore that the underlying assumption for your conclusion was violated.

they do.....

Another Stormfront worthy post. Bravo.

see, you are incapable of doing anything else other than saying someone is racist. what do you disagree with about the post? please state your case. and i also notice that you refuse to explain why it is you are not a racist considering your av. of course i know the answer is that you have no answer

It's funny that so many posters complain about racism having been redefined to include any criticism of minorities. From the war room I've actually learned the exact opposite. From my discussions with posters here I've learned the following aren't racist or aren't indicative of racist views:
-completely sharing David Duke's views on race
-sharing racial views with neo-nazis
-viewing particular ethnic groups as inherently inferior
-regularly using racial slurs
-supporting segregation
-opposing inter-racial relationships
-believing antebellum racial stereotypes
-suggesting that african-americans were better off under slavery

"Non-racists" in the war room have vehemently objected to being labeled racist for doing the above (and more). I guess, therefore, none of the above are indicative of being racist. What else could it be?

The Sherfronters here would have you believe that the only real racists are the people who would label someone who supports all those views as racists.

I've generally found that most people who call others "racist" in lieu of making an argument, or confronting the opposition's points directly, are cowards.
This thread is full of them.
Every single poster I've called a racist in the War Room I've done so because of specific racist posts that they've made, posts I've usually responded to directly. Except for exceptional instances such a statement is usually only made after a multitude of bigoted posts. The fact that their threads get deleted or that every post they make might not be blatantly racist doesn't change that.

If 20 posts someone makes about african-americans being inherently violent animals, and my responses to those posts, get deleted should I no longer consider that person a racist? That's ridiculous.

It's funny that so many posters complain about racism having been redefined to include any criticism of minorities. From the war room I've actually learned the exact opposite. From my discussions with posters here I've learned the following aren't racist or aren't indicative of racist views:
-completely sharing David Duke's views on race
-sharing racial views with neo-nazis
-viewing particular ethnic groups as inherently inferior
-regularly using racial slurs
-supporting segregation
-opposing inter-racial relationships
-believing antebellum racial stereotypes
-suggesting that african-americans were better off under slavery

"Non-racists" in the war room have vehemently objected to being labeled racist for doing the above (and more). I guess, therefore, none of the above are indicative of being racist. What else could it be?

I've literally never seen any of this on here. Can you quote posters?

they do.....
Except we know that structural and historical impediments to success differ among racial and economic groups. Now if you want to increase the inheritance tax to 100% and massively reorganize society, maybe your ideal can be realized. That's not going to happen though.

I've been on Sherdog for a while and although i don't post as much as I used to I do lurk and I've never seen outright racism tolerated here like it has been over the last year or so.

As someone who has personally benefited from the discussions on this board I sincerely hope that the moderation here gets this under control some time soon...
Oh look. Another sweeping, blanched complaint with no reference or citation of the alleged behavior. So much to work with here. BTW, wrong forum.

The Sherfronters here would have you believe that the only real racists are the people who would label someone who supports all those views as racists.

well since you are labeling me as one of them, please point out where i was in line with any of these points. and i mean with a quote. not what you "know i meant."

I've literally never seen any of this on here. Can you quote posters?
I don't bookmark these things but all those things have gone on in the last year, including by some of the "non-racists" objecting to being labeled racists in this thread.

RIPWarrior is particularly bad but his threads get deleted regularly.

I don't bookmark these things but all those things have gone on in the last year, including by some of the "non-racists" objecting to being labeled racists in this thread.

RIPWarrior is particularly bad but his threads get deleted regularly.

well as the other racist in this thread, i would assume you mean me as well. can you recall where i did any of this? even if you are paraphrasing? because i disagree with every single thing on that list

your kind have no abilities to actually discuss a topic so you think you win just because you throw out that name

That's rich coming from the guy who just said this a couple of pages ago:

i think the definition of racism has changed. now anything that doesnt take the side of minorities or does not paint them out as victims is considered racism.

You're a walking, talking Stormfront post rerun. You share the same ideas and beliefs that the racist nutjobs on white nationalist websites do. You literally bring nothing to the table except to spew the same "the white man is under attack and minorities are taking over" bullshit. And then play the victim and go on the defense the second someone calls you out for the racist you are. Change the fucking record, no wonder why you and glennrod are such butt buddies, you are the exact same characters.

well as the other racist in this thread, i would assume you mean me as well. can you recall where i did any of this? even if you are paraphrasing? because i disagree with every single thing on that list
Actually no, I wasn't thinking of you. I think you make some ignorant comments, like the assertion that chances to succeed are equal, but I don't actually recall anything clearly racist from you. I think the whole white male victim schtick is pretty pathetic and ignorant as well but not racist.

Actually no, I wasn't thinking of you. I think you make some ignorant comments, like the assertion that chances to succeed are equal, but I don't actually recall anything clearly racist from you. I think the whole white male victim schtick is pretty pathetic and ignorant as well but not racist.

i dont think white males are victims at all. i object to people acting as if everything on earth is my fault (as a white male)

You're a walking, talking Stormfront post rerun. You share the same ideas and beliefs that the racist nutjobs on white nationalist websites do. You literally bring nothing to the table except to spew the same "the white man is under attack and minorities are taking over" bullshit. And then play the victim and go on the defense the second someone calls you out for the racist you are. Change the fucking record, no wonder why you and glennrod are such butt buddies, you are the exact same characters.

Change the record?, from a guy who spews faux racism...ALL OF THE TIME?. Kinda ironic don't you think?. I notice that you still haven't changed your av too...a proud racist, how cute :icon_neut

i dont think white males are victims at all. i object to people acting as if everything on earth is my fault (as a white male)
People should really think of your feelings before levying such blame.

and again, you wont say a single thing to defend charges made at you. i guess that can only mean that you are indeed racist. lame old tactic you use to just try to deflect everything on someone else while ignoring your own shortcomings. but yea, you know how when you are little and you keep saying how you dont like some girl over and over. and it just means that you really do? you are the same. you just saying someone else is racist over and over because you dont want to admit it is you who is actually racist. but it is.

and please, i am begging you...before you go on the ignore list....PLEASE not just say i am racist, stormfron, racist, stormfront, but please tell me how my beliefs match theirs. please quote me a post where i said blacks are not equal, or lesser, or inferior, or ANYTHING along those lines. Please!

oh yea, and please tell me why you arent racist

People should really think of your feelings before levying such blame.

as i said twice now i think in this thread, i hate progressive bitches like blaccbeard acting as if black people are such victims and incapable of defending themselves. people like him honestly believe that the only way they can make it in life is if people like him protect them and help them. now i believe if you want to make it in life, you can make it. it doesnt matter your color.

so to me, i am saying blacks or any minorities are equal. blaccbeard is saying they are not and need help to make it. tell me now who is racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back