Ray Donovan

3 episodes out in the new season and no comments here? sheeet.

I watched all three. So far pretty good. Mick running a coke selling, hooker ring could be pretty fun. This billionaire guy bitching out the governor was pretty cool too.

Haven't watched episode three yet but it's been good so far.

What's with Katie Holmes and the braces?

i love mickey's character.

His fascination with twerking is really funny

I gotta say the first 3 episodes of this new season are very good, if they maintain this quality, its gonna be the best season thus far.

I decided to give this show a go since a couple of friends said it was great. I had to make myself go to bed after s1 episode 6 so I could go to work this morning. Mickey is such a slime ball it's hilarious. Him telling the jokes at Bunchy's meeting was so cringeworthy and funny. And then so obliviously dancing at the gay club, just having the time of his life.
Why do they make the wife on every show so annoying? Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, Etc.

I really dig this series. I'm liking it more than this season of True Detective. Interested to see how the next few episodes play out.

7HrAzma.gif

Just caught up. Liking this season. What's everyone else think?

Mick has entered the Ralph Cifaretto level of scumbagishnes that makes you wanting more.

Liking this season but the Katie Holmes braces has to go

Can someone quickly explain?

Why did the team deal die with the Governorship? It seems there's approval of a taxpayer funded stadium involved, but that's not really a contract contingency. More of a side bet really. So the sale would be good, it's just the new owners couldn't relocate the team or appropriate stadium funding through the state. Anyway...what's the deal?

Can someone quickly explain?

Why did the team deal die with the Governorship? It seems there's approval of a taxpayer funded stadium involved, but that's not really a contract contingency. More of a side bet really. So the sale would be good, it's just the new owners couldn't relocate the team or appropriate stadium funding through the state. Anyway...what's the deal?

I'm guessing it's the stadium. Wasn't the proposed site on/beside a power/co-generation/utility facility?

watched the first 5 episodes. could benefit from some eye candy. discount reese witherspoon can only take it so far.

Very soon Brandon will be getting dominated in ways he never thought possible. And he will never be more satisfied.

It's been a long time coming. And then you've got Terry at the end of his rope.

I'm guessing it's the stadium. Wasn't the proposed site on/beside a power/co-generation/utility facility?

Maybe. I wasn't paying full attention. From a seller's standpoint what would be in the contract that was contingent on an election?

Back