PWD 259: No One Crushes More Puss Than Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been asked, but if Aj Styles makes a Rumble appearance, does the crowd pop like Diesels surprise entrance, or the crowd smatters like they did with Godfather?

What's your point?

It shows the lack of leadership in the lockerroom and how weak it is if someone can walk off the streets and be considered a leader/General less than a year of being on the roster. Shows that leadership didn't exist.

Don't know if this has been asked, but if Aj Styles makes a Rumble appearance, does the crowd pop like Diesels surprise entrance, or the crowd smatters like they did with Godfather?

In Florida, it should be relatively smarky so he should get a decent reaction, he definitely deserves one

Johnny Mundo AKA John Morrison AMA starts in one hour.

Did you really wait for Melina to fuck Batista and drive her home #ama

It shows the lack of leadership in the lockerroom and how weak it is if someone can walk off the streets and be considered a leader/General less than a year of being on the roster. Shows that leadership didn't exist.

He didn't come from "the streets" he came from a different company after wrestling for longer than almost anyone else in the locker room. Owens doesn't strike me as the type to get bossed around by anyone either, look at his first promo, Cena tries to give him "veteran advice" and he retorts by saying "no, you don't give ME advice, I've been doing this longer than you"

Not to mention, most of the lockerroom probably already knew who he was and what a great performer he was,why would they want to try and son him when they could learn from him?

If they tried and it didn't work, what can they do? Stiff him in the ring? Look at his matches with Super Dragon and Generico, stiffness means nothing to him. They call him Lord Steen for a reason

He didn't come from "the streets" he came from a different company after wrestling for longer than almost anyone else in the locker room. Owens doesn't strike me as the type to get bossed around by anyone either, look at his first promo, Cena tries to give him "veteran advice" and he retorts by saying "no, you don't give ME advice, I've been doing this longer than you"

Not to mention, most of the lockerroom probably already knew who he was and what a great performer he was,why would they want to try and son him when they could learn from him?

If they tried and it didn't work, what can they do? Stiff him in the ring? Look at his matches with Super Dragon and Generico, stiffness means nothing to him. They call him Lord Steen for a reason

You're too busy white knighting Owens and completely missing the point. No one should be running the locker room seven months into being on the roster. Owens isn't Sting or Hogan. Years ago WCW guys got buried by the lockerroom brass in WWF for simply not introducing themselves to others. It didn't matter where you came from or what you did, you still had to respect and earn the respect of the lockerroom you are in now but they run the show. As i've already said, there are no lockerroom leaders on the roster today. Guys like Taker, Benoit, JBL, etc are gone. Trips is too busy running the business to be the man in charge and no one from the Up Up Down Down generation of talent have stepped into that place despite being there for years. So yeah when someone who has only been on the main roster since last May can come on the show and start telling you what to do, it reflects bad on the structure of "the boys" and I don't care how long Owens was in the indies.

You're too busy white knighting Owens and completely missing the point. No one should be running the locker room seven months into being on the roster. Owens isn't Sting or Hogan. Years ago WCW guys got buried by the lockerroom brass in WWF for simply not introducing themselves to others. It didn't matter where you came from or what you did, you still had to respect and earn the respect of the lockerroom you are in now but they run the show. As i've already said, there are no lockerroom leaders on the roster today. Guys like Taker, Benoit, JBL, etc are gone. Trips is too busy running the business to be the man in charge and no one from the Up Up Down Down generation of talent have stepped into that place despite being there for years. So yeah when someone who has only been on the main roster since last May can come on the show and start telling you what to do, it reflects bad on the structure of "the boys" and I don't care how long Owens was in the indies.

Enough said.

CM Punk says he'll fight eight times in UFC, just like his contract says

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/1...ight-times-in-ufc-just-like-his-contract-says

Ufbr5ej.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back