• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which champion lost his belt in the most humiliating fashion ?

Ronda who was all over the place just poofed and disappeared.

That is just humiliation at its finest.

Ronda and her suicidal thoughts have to take the cake. This chick got herself to hate the nicest opponent anyone could have. Goes on some strange IG rant after weigh ins, hides her face at the airport, said the only thing that kept her alive was wanting to have Browne's babies (I'm sure your feminist following liked hearing that) etc. The whole thing was epic from the weigh ins, to the ensuing months after the fight. It has to be Ronda for sure.

Aldo is more humiliating then ronda. Got KO'd in 13 secs and whined about a rematch, was offered it before nate and ducked him again. Embarrassing stuff.

Well this certainly comes to mind right now
2nkigc9.gif

well it showed Shogun didn't belong in the cage with Jones, but everyone knows Shogun is a warrior. He trained at Chute Boxe where they spar 100% back in the early days. Yeah it was a horrible performance. Shogun came in looking fat. IMO, I bet you Shogun knew he wasn't himself, and so many people would fake an injury or something but Shogun went out there and fought a young beast. I think Shogun deep down knew he was in over his head and went out there to get beat down like a man.

Id kill to see 23 year old Shogun vs 23 year old Jones. I wish they could use TRT :(

I would like to see a prime Ronda at her best vs holm, too.

well it showed Shogun didn't belong in the cage with Jones, but everyone knows Shogun is a warrior. He trained at Chute Boxe where they spar 100% back in the early days. Yeah it was a horrible performance. Shogun came in looking fat. IMO, I bet you Shogun knew he wasn't himself, and so many people would fake an injury or something but Shogun went out there and fought a young beast. I think Shogun deep down knew he was in over his head and went out there to get beat down like a man.

Id kill to see 23 year old Shogun vs 23 year old Jones. I wish they could use TRT :(

I would like to see a prime Ronda at her best vs holm, too.

For me, hype and ego tell the story.

1. Ronda's epic level hype and epic level ego simply can't be topped.

2. Rockhold's epic level ego and the fact that he got torched because of it--and then the fact that he lost to Bisping, who has his own annoying cocky streak...god that must have been soul crushing to sit through that press conference.

3. Aldo. It could be argued that this is the most humiliating, but it's largely Conor's fault. Conor talked so much shit that Aldo just HAD to shut him the fuck up....obviously that didn't happen. And who could believe they way that shit went down?! I mean, Aldo still doesn't acknowledge that it even happened...maybe this is the most humiliating...

In most other cases I wouldn't call the losses humiliating. Sometimes you just get beat by a better fighter.

Silva clowning.

Losing fights is part of the sport. Nothing "humiliating" about it. Silva embarrassed himself that night.

Werdum was pretty bad for me. Just as others state he had the troll face going and completely overlooked Stiopic. Then he came out there like he was in a amateur promotion and got laid the eff out.

Silva was bad but that wasn't an early finish.
Luke definitely gets honorable mention here though. Just bad to lose to Michael like that.

today fighters are way more exposed and known all over the world.We know more about them, we see how they behave,carry them self. So thats why their looses are more humiliating. Like all said : Ronda,Aldo,Rockhold and Silva.
btw:If i remember corectly Gsp was pretty much out when he tapped the judge (he was about to breake it) ,and he ate some bombs before so...I dont get it why so humiliating.

Silva clowning.

Losing fights is part of the sport. Nothing "humiliating" about it. Silva embarrassed himself that night.

Every time I see your AV I think Jackson has big ass elf ears until I realize its peoples arms behind him. Kinda kills the menacing look he's trying to give.

Also, yeah clowning is a little more embarrassing than just getting beat.

that was more embarrassing than Ronda? Shogun went out on his shield, nothing embarrassing.
He was tapping to strikes at the end but the ref had already called it off. What other champ has done that.

I love shogun btw, that loss hurt.

He was tapping to strikes at the end but the ref had already called it off. What other champ has done that.

I love shogun btw, that loss hurt.
GSP did it and neither should be looked down upon for accepting defeat when you are being concussed

today fighters are way more exposed and known all over the world.We know more about them, we see how they behave,carry them self. So thats why their looses are more humiliating. Like all said : Ronda,Aldo,Rockhold and Silva.
btw:If i remember corectly Gsp was pretty much out when he tapped the judge (he was about to breake it) ,and he ate some bombs before so...I dont get it why so humiliating.

Agree about social media/gifs making people feel like the more recent things are viewed as more humiliating. Just think how bad Timmeh shitting his pants would have been with Twitter around, or a gif of Randy spanking Tito on the ass mid-fight. Disagree that it makes the recent ones more humiliating however.

GSP looked off before he ever got to the ring that night, and he was basically out, but the only reason Serra got a title shot was for winning TUF, he was basically a lightweight but the UFC didnt have that division yet, and it was in GSP's hometown. That HAS to be more humiliating than most of the ones mentioned.

Back