Tim Kennedy joins Infowars

Just flippant stuff like logic and facts eh

But hey we don't look internally at the worrying trend of Christians doing mass shootings in USA
USA is only country with this level of mass shootings and it ain't Muslims doing it

You don't operate on logic or have facts to back up your statements. You reason based on emotion, which is the antithesis of reason.

'Seeing home grown Christians' Once again, the majority of school shootings do not involve any sort of Christian element. In fact, a lot of them are perpetrated by atheists and agnostics.
Convenient for you to think that because it confirms your world view and means you don't have to worry

Lol, a comedian by the name of Bryan callen likes to use a quote that fits perfectly here. 'I see men striking at the branches of evil, without attacking the root'. Maybe your hearts in the right place, but Islam is not the culprit

Quoting a comedian is not an argument.

Lol, a comedian by the name of Bryan callen likes to use a quote that fits perfectly here. 'I see men striking at the branches of evil, without attacking the root'. Maybe your hearts in the right place, but Islam is not the culprit
Well said

I'm not making an argument, and you don't even care what I said. You're only concerned with winning. I'm just having a conversation and you might gain some perspective if you listened!

Him being a comedian doesn't mean he's not speaking truth

You again are displaying the behaviour I called you out on earlier

You are like a batter trying to bat away baseballs

Convenient for you to think that because it confirms your world view and means you don't have to worry

There you go, not using logic again. I'm an anti-theist myself. If I wanted to make a statement just because it fit my world view, I wouldn't say that these shooters tend to not identify with religion. There is a difference between a Christian attack and an attack perpetrated by someone who is Christian. Same applies to Islam, as I've shown.

I'm not making an argument, and you don't even care what I said. You're only concerned with winning. I'm just having a conversation and you might gain some perspective if you listened!
Exactly! I said the same earlier. To Coolidge he thinks he's fighting the good fight and must win

Just looked it up, it's actually a quote from Henry David Thoreau. Callen just repeats it often, it's a good one.

You're appealing to a comedian. Should I honestly care about what you have to say? You're embarrassing yourself thoroughly. Islam is the culprit. There are other reasons for criminals to commit acts of crime, yes, but Islam is among them.

There you go, not using logic again. I'm an anti-theist myself. If I wanted to make a statement just because it fit my world view, I wouldn't say that these shooters tend to not identify with religion. There is a difference between a Christian attack and an attack perpetrated by someone who is Christian. Same applies to Islam, as I've shown.
There is no Islam attack

It's individual extremists

You can't say "oh these Christians are just individuals who happen to be Christians" then on the other hand. It apply that logic to Islam

Just looked it up, it's actually a quote from Henry David Thoreau. Callen just repeats it often, it's a good one.
Hahaha excellent so that means Coolidge has to now retract his statement about it being irrelevant cos he's a comedian

Quoting a platitude adds nothing to the conversation, though you wouldn't understand this point.

There is no Islam attack

It's individual extremists

You can't say "oh these Christians are just individuals who happen to be Christians" then on the other hand. It apply that logic to Islam

There is such a thing as a Muslim attack, or rather an Islam attack. If you carry out an attack in the name of Islam, Muhammad, or Allah, you are carrying out an Islamic attack. If Osama bin Laden is an extremist, then so is Muhammad.

You're appealing to a comedian. Should I honestly care about what you have to say? You're embarrassing yourself thoroughly. Islam is the culprit. There are other reasons for criminals to commit acts of crime, yes, but Islam is among them.
It is objectively not. No reasonable, logical, objectively minded and critically thinking person thinks that. None. There are no great minds or people echoing your sentiments. Just more hate mongers who are also benefitting from your easily manipulated mind

Hahaha excellent so that means Coolidge has to now retract his statement about it being irrelevant cos he's a comedian

Doesn't matter who it came from, it doesn't add anything to the argument. The idea that it came from a comedian, which is what he claimed, just made it more laughable as an argument. Having to outsource your argument to someone else's opinion speaks volumes.

It is objectively not. No reasonable, logical, objectively minded and critically thinking person thinks that. None. There are no great minds or people echoing your sentiments. Just more hate mongers who are also benefitting from your easily manipulated mind

It objectively is. Muslim terrorists credit the Quran for their behavior. Their actions are in accordance with the prophet Muhammad, who Muslims say they aspire to be like.

Truth^

Back