Tim Kennedy joins Infowars

Provide the statistics on their recidivism rate.
Lol says the man who fears statistics

You never provided me my numbers on school shootings etc by Christians or cops who are Christians killing random people

It's not a conspiracy theory. The 9/11 hijackers did just that. Tashfeen Malik and her husband did just that. They don't come over and announce themselves as terrorists, genius.
Lol again you are describing a small number of lunatics

But omg they are inserting themselves j. Cells to take over and rape the womenz

Lol dude I live In Europe
No really we are not obsessed with Isis
They mock them on tv

In London as I said a lunatic was a knife was stood off by unarmed citizens
In Scotland a random guy punished a terrorist

People just carry on with life an think Isis are lunatic scumbags

They don't go round hating on Muslims and Islam or fearing some "take over"

No one gives a fuck, they live life

Living in Europe doesn't mean you speak for the entirety of Europe. My claim was that European governments are often on high alert because of Islamic terrorism. This is objective fact. Recognizing the threat of Islam doesn't mean you're supposed to live in a shell and not carry out with normal, everyday activities.

Lol says the man who fears statistics

You never provided me my numbers on school shootings etc by Christians or cops who are Christians killing random people

We've already been over that, again. The Muslim adult male population is less than 1%. There is a plurality of Christians in the United States, possibly even a majority. Obviously less than 1% of the population isn't going to commit the majority of shootings.

Lol again you are describing a small number of lunatics

But omg they are inserting themselves j. Cells to take over and rape the womenz

Muslims terrorists are not small in number. And yes, Muslims start cells within non-Muslim countries. We've seen it in Britain, Belgium, France, Germany, United States, and elsewhere.

Living in Europe doesn't mean you speak for the entirety of Europe. My claim was that European governments are often on high alert because of Islamic terrorism. This is objective fact. Recognizing the threat of Islam doesn't mean you're supposed to live in a shell and not carry out with normal, everyday activities.
Living in Europe means I can see the news and media and get a feel for things over here

They are literally mocked on comedy programmes on tv

Very few think there is some terrible danger of invasion apart from small minority of racists and bigots

Muslims terrorists are not small in number. And yes, Muslims start cells within non-Muslim countries. We've seen it in Britain, Belgium, France, Germany, United States, and elsewhere.
That's what terrorists do, any terrorists, it's not a Muslim or Islam thing

It's a terrorist thing

Living in Europe means I can see the news and media and get a feel for things over here

Genius, the news you receive in Europe is available to everyone. Welcome to 2016. You are one individual and your opinion/account isn't gospel.

And ps yes Muslim terrorists are a very very small number

That's what terrorists do, any terrorists, it's not a Muslim or Islam thing

It's a terrorist thing

Belgium is not worried about the threat of Zoroastrian cells. They're hunting down Muslim terrorists.

Genius, the news you receive in Europe is available to everyone. Welcome to 2016. You are one individual and your opinion/account isn't gospel.
Losing the battle eh? Bwhahaha

Well the football has started so time
For me to go watch euro 2016 let's hope there's no Muslim takeover while I'm gone

Lock up your women guys them rapists are coming to insert themselves into our nation and Dna

Bwhahahahaha get learning Arabic you cunts!

And ps yes Muslim terrorists are a very very small number

No, they're not. If even just 0.5% of the Muslim population were terrorists, we'd still have around 8,000,000 terrorists to deal with.

^Figure edited for accuracy.

Last edited:
Losing the battle eh? Bwhahaha

Well the football has started so time
For me to go watch euro 2016 let's hope there's no Muslim takeover while I'm gone

Lock up your women guys them rapists are coming to insert themselves into our nation and Dna

Bwhahahahaha get learning Arabic you cunts!

Facetiousness is not a substitute for an argument.

No, they're not. If even just 0.5% of the Muslim population were terrorists, we'd still have around 100,000,000 terrorists to deal with.
Learn Arabic so you are ready for when they take over

Learn Arabic so you are ready for when they take over

Fortunately, the United States is more capable than Muslim terrorists generally are. A take over is not a concern. We're not actually important Muslims in the millions.

No, they're not. If even just 0.5% of the Muslim population were terrorists, we'd still have around 100,000,000 terrorists to deal with.
Way off. Way way way off. 1.6 billion Muslims means 1% is 16 million, not 160 million. That means .5% is about 8 million, give or take.

Back