Caffeine withdrawals

I "quit coffee" for a month once, went from 2x 16oz cups a day to i think 1x 4-5oz cup every 2 days... the smallest cup they had. I would sip just enough to avoid the headaches. Sometimes just smelling the coffee in the cup would get rid of it. Now i drink only 1x cup a day equivalent to a Starbucks tall. I love morning coffee and hope to never quit again.

lol

I've literally quit opiates in one day cold turkey after years of being on them. Coffee is a joke

seh6p.gif

it means you're full of shit
I was on opiates every day for two years and 8 months, specifically oxycodone and tramadol for chronic pain. I quit cold turkey. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Shut the fuck up and fuck off.

I was on opiates every day for two years and 8 months, specifically oxycodone and tramadol for chronic pain. I quit cold turkey. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Shut the fuck up and fuck off.

kvKXd.gif

The only thing more pathetic than coffee addiction is addiction to regular food. Like vegetarians who can't quit milk lol.
<3>

if you don't wanna chat then stop quoting me bud. Your story is simply so out of the ordinary that it's surprising you would even choose to try and pass it here. C'mon now.

<{smellit?}>

if you don't wanna chat then stop quoting me bud. Your story is simply so out of the ordinary that it's surprising you would even choose to try and pass it here. C'mon now.

<{smellit?}>
Do you think I have nothing better to do than to purposefully lie here trying to impress you? Why the fuck would I bullshit on a topic like this? I didn't even bring it up until that other guy told me I didnt know what I was talking about. You have the nerve to accuse me of lying without knowing anything about me at all. Ridiculous.

It's easy to quit something that doesn't cause physical addiction

Do you think I have nothing better to do than to purposefully lie here trying to impress you? Why the fuck would I bullshit on a topic like this? I didn't even bring it up until that other guy told me I didnt know what I was talking about. You have the nerve to accuse me of lying without knowing anything at all. Ridiculous.

pics or it didn't happen fella. that's how it works. Nobody kicks opiates lickety split unless they simply weren't addicted in the first place. Isn't that how it works? Just seems like you're talking big on a forum to me.

It's easy to quit something that doesn't cause physical addiction

You are an idiot if you are claiming that quitting coffee is harder than opiates. Plain and simple.

pics or it didn't happen fella. that's how it works. Nobody kicks opiates lickety split unless they simply weren't addicted in the first place. Isn't that how it works? Just seems like you're talking big on a forum to me.
Are you retarded? Pics of what? Yellow pharmacy bottles? I never said the withdrawal FELT GOOD. It was pretty bad don't get me wrong. But I still did it.

That's exactly what he's doing
You are just insecure because someone is telling you that your "addiction" to coffee is bullshit and quite pathetic.
Don't take it personally buddeh. I am making general statements.

You are just insecure because someone is telling you that your "addiction" to coffee is bullshit and quite pathetic.

your av helps none of this argument.

You're not impressing anyone with your lies, cool guy

I think he said in another chat he is 12, so....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back