Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? From whom? How can you tell him apart from Rhino or Space or BTH, etc.?
First, you have to take them all off ignore. The next step would be taking the time to read through their posts. If you're still not making any headway at this point, proceed to step 3 and is look at their avatars.

On that note, our campaign would again like to thank @Space for his endorsement. Having you aboard means a great deal to us, and we're hoping you can reach out to your voter base to spread the good word.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

(Please play one of the following options in the spoiler before continuing to read)

The debate is now over and the War Room will have it's final word. You all have endured the many tags of candidates and myself and now you finally get to vote! The candidates have offered everything from their girlfriends to isolation for the chance at making history within the sub-forum that is the War Room. This may be the birth of a tradition that War Roomers may see year after year but I ask the citizens here to remember this is the first of our tradition. We are electing the founding father of our sub-forum. Choose wisely. Vote who you truly feel is the best candidate because only two will remain after this week.

Voters-
If you didn't catch the debate in Round 2, feel free to browse the thread if you want before voting:

Sherdog POTWR: Round 2: The Debate
With the polls now open, it is important to note you cannot view the results until voting. This is for two main reasons:
The poll at face value DOES NOT reflect who is currently winning because of the registry in place. Non-citizens will still be able to vote in the polls but they will not count. It's only after the poll closes in a week, I will tally up the votes and announce the official results. I do not want the false appearance of non-citizen votes to persuade a citizen voter to change their mind based on what the current results are.
2. This round allows for posters to truly vote for the candidate they like most since the field is large in number which means every vote counts greatly for a single candidate. I can't prevent anyone from speculating or early tallying the votes and making it public in this thread but I would ask those who haven't voted yet to (for possibly once in an election)
enjoy the freedom of voting what you want rather than how you are supposed to or need to.
Polls will close December 5th (Monday) at 5pm (US EST Time). Result will be given shortly after.

Candidates-
The ballot is in order of the tie-breaking process that occurred in Round 1. Those who are outside of the top two are encouraged to give a concession speech along with an optional endorsement for a remaining candidate. The two surviving candidates are free to give a victory speech along with a prelude to the general election that will occur shortly after. You are free to do a count yourself to ensure your number matches the official results and ask for a recount if they differ. Another important note is whichever candidates make it to the top 2, you will be guaranteed to make the top 15 in next years election if you choose to run again.

The War Room Citizen Registry:

Please DO NOT use this list to make a post
@7437
@2DUM2TAP
@Adamant
@aitkenmike
@Amerikuracana
@AnGrYcRoW
@Anung Un Rama
@Arkain2K
@Awesomesauce
@bad seed
@Bald1
@Banchan
@BAM
@Bat Dad
@BOWHUNTER
@Blackened
@BruceLeeOnTRT
@Bukowski82
@CableandThanos
@carlos cadona
@CEROVFC
@Charles Manson
@Clippy
@Cmart
@colby25
@Contra-dictator
@Cubo de Sangre
@Concurrent GOAT
@COTUR1@43
@Darkballs
@Denter
@DevilsLettuce
@Devout Pessimist
@Diamond Jim
@dittohead84
@dontsnitch
@Dr J
@drstrangelov
@DynamicLoosener
@ehtheist
@EL CORINTHIAN
@ens189
@Falsedawn
@Farmer Br0wn
@Fawlty
@FinalFight
@Gandhi
@GearSolidMetal
@Giblert
@glennrod
@Graverobber
@Goonerview
@Greoric
@Gutter Chris
@Hans Gruber
@Hans Gercmiov
@HereticBD
@Higus
@Hogey
@Hollywood Nicky
@HomerThompson
@IDL
@In The Name Of
@InvestigatorIL
@irish_thug
@ironwolf
@Jack V Savage
@JadeOwl
@J. Bernie Cunningham
@JDragon
@jgarner
@jmag
@Joseph Budden
@JosephDredd
@JudoThrowFiasco
@Junes
@Juventud
@K1levelgrappler
@Kafir-kun
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KILL KILL
@King of Fists
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@KnightTemplar
@kpt018
@Krallang
@Lead
@Leroy Jenkins
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@LionExMachina
@Limbo Pete
@lecter
@LogicalInsanity
@LucasWithLidOff
@M3t4tr0n
@m52nickerson
@Makani
@Madmick
@MASShole
@mcveteran81
@MeatheadMike
@MicroBrew
@mr.bigglesworth
@MusterX
@ncordless
@NelmarksGhost
@Nietzsche13
@nostradumbass
@ObsoleteSoul
@Octavian
@oldshadow
@Orgasmo
@Overpressure
@panamaican
@Peteyandjia
@PrinceOfPain
@Quipling
@reflector
@RespectableDenizen
@RetiredSlave
@Rex Kwon Do
@RhinoRush
@riddleofsteel
@RighteousWar
@ripskater
@Rod1
@Ruprecht
@sabretruth
@second sight
@shadow_priest_x
@ShinkanPo
@sickc0d3r
@SidJustice
@silus_2000
@sloppypie
@SMEAC
@sodapopinski
@SouthoftheAndes
@snakedafunky
@Space
@spin_
@Strychnine
@Teen Wolf
@TeTe
@Thames
@The ScorpioN
@theBLADE1
@TheComebackKid
@The Diplomat
@The Higher Power
@TheStruggle
@Throttlehead
@Thunderflash500
@Thurisaz
@Tol
@Tropodan
@TSO
@ucunc156
@Undying Poster
@UpaLoompa
@Vitamin C
@VivaRevolution
@Voodoo_Child906
@voxom
@waiguoren
@WhitebeltXL
@WorldofWarcraft
@Zankou

Final Results
Final Two
1. Palis 26 votes (23.4%)
2. JDragon 22 votes (19.8%)

Other candidates out of the race
3. panamaican 15 votes (13.5%)
4. MusterX 14 votes (12.6%)
5. Jack V Savage 12 votes (10.8%)
6. Clippy 4 votes (3.6%)
7T. snakedafunky 3 votes (2.7%)
7T. homer Thompson 3 votes (2.7%)
7T. HereticBD 3 votes (2.7%)
7T. lfd0311 3 votes (2.7%)
11T. Amerikuracana 2 votes (1.8%)
11T. Space] 2 votes (1.8%)
13T. CEROVFC 1 vote (0.9%)
13T. Overpressure 1 vote (0.9%)
15. m52nickerson 0 votes (0.0%)

Voter Turnout 67.7% (Not bad)

GNN Breaking News Alert!!!!!

An illegal has been included in the final round of voting - refer to registry above

PALIS IS NOT ON THE REGISTRY!!!!!!!!!

An illegal has been included in the final round of voting - refer to registry above

That's fucked up. The establishment is going to great length to avoid a President JDragon.

That's fucked up. The establishment is going to great length to avoid a President JDragon.
It's seriously troubling that you would come to this conclusion when clearly the "establishment", you are so quick to title, is actually looking for loopholes and ways to make sure I am not President.

Very interesting stuff JDragon.

I just have one question for you before I proceed... Why aren't you a Sports Bar poster anymore Hummer?
I pop in on Sundays sometimes and during the NBA playoffs. The NBA playoffs thread is genuinely entertaining, but mostly I'm not interested enough. Same with the Heavies. I post here and there, but politics are the most interesting topic to me these days.

The @Palis /Dr J campaign expects a swift apology for this gross oversight. @Palis completed all the proper registration and received establishment approval prior to his bid for the Presidency. @Lead

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Really? From whom? How can you tell him apart from Rhino or Space or BTH, etc.?

I don't know what that is, but you have excellent taste, my friend.

What's funny is yesterday ehtheist made a post and when I read it, I immediately was like Jack doesn't talk like that and then I just realized the same AV. Rhino and space and bow hunter, etc could all use the same avs and nothing would seem off at all

Damn it GNN. Just like Clippy, somehow palis didn't get added to the list. I'll add it when on the desktop

Damn it GNN. Just like Clippy, somehow palis didn't get added to the list. I'll add it when on the desktop
Though lacking an apologetic nature, the swift response is appreciated.

Hopefully GNN will report on this insignificant technical error with the same headline coverage the story initially received. @Gandhi

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Somehow.

Oh somehow we forgot to put danger and high voltage signs up, not sure how little timmy got electrocuted.

Oh somehow the parking brake wasn't set and so my car rolled over little mary, martha and mindy as they were playing tea party together.

Oh somehow we didn't lock out/tag out the equipment we were working on so Larry turned it on without knowing and Bobby lost his face.

People die because of somehows @Lead.

Somehow.

Oh somehow we forgot to put danger and high voltage signs up, not sure how little timmy got electrocuted.

Oh somehow the parking brake wasn't set and so my car rolled over little mary, martha and mindy as they were playing tea party together.

Oh somehow we didn't lock out/tag out the equipment we were working on so Larry turned it on without knowing and Bobby lost his face.

Oh somehow I voted for a guy who called me a can and retarded even though I could clearly see he did it.

Somehows do happen.

So I checked my tally sheet and Palis is included on it. The vote still should be correct. Independent recounts are welcome.

Somehow.

Interesting how your VP candidate views the disenfranchisment of his own Presidential candidate as a mere 'technical error'.

So I checked my tally sheet and Palis is included on it. The vote still should be correct. Independent recounts are welcome.
@Clippy will be taking donations to pay for a recount.

*money may not necessarily go to pay for an actual recount

Interesting how your VP candidate views the disenfranchisment of his own Presidential candidate as a mere 'technical error'.
President and VP candidates sometimes disagree. You'd understand these things if you could keep a VP on your ticket for more than 3 posts after an announcement.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

@Clippy will be taking donations to pay for a recount.

*money may not necessarily go to pay for an actual recount

Damn it. I thought Clippy said this and thought he was evolving to a true WR poster with that joke. He still needs to come in and say paper clip.

Oh somehow I voted for a guy who called me a can and retarded even though I could clearly see he did it.

Somehows do happen.

I bet there are plenty of retarded cans that know how to properly maintain a list. Maybe it would be less confusing if your list wasn't a jumbled web of voter suppression.

Can't blame you for screwing up the list so badly in this instance. When you are actively working towards disenfranchising voters there must be a lot of moving parts.

Just saying...

(Still my favorite mod in the War Room and still think you should become a tyrant and overthrow the others)

BTW...think this yellow card can come off now? Thanks to your underlings I am permanent yellow. Do I have to say please or something?

I bet there are plenty of retarded cans that know how to properly maintain a list. Maybe it would be less confusing if your list wasn't a jumbled web of voter suppression.

Can't blame you for screwing up the list so badly in this instance. When you are actively working towards disenfranchising voters there must be a lot of moving parts.

Just saying...

(Still my favorite mod in the War Room and still think you should become a tyrant and overthrow the others)

BTW...think this yellow card can come off now? Thanks to your underlings I am permanent yellow. Do I have to say please or something?

I realized last week you card expires almost the same day my AV punishment is over. Looks shady as fuck

GNN Exclusive!!!!

What can we expect from the final round - election analysis follows:

Note from editor: if tables/charts to small follow the links below

upload_2016-12-7_17-43-15.png

https://postimg.org/image/k8oh4qzcz/

GNN predicts at this point in time that the election is simply to close to call.

Palis @Palis is in the lead with 24% of the vote vs. Dragons @JDragon 20% but the first question is where will those 56% of other voters go in the second round?

The GNN Deplorable (trademark) matrix has been used above to predict where we think the voters could end up in the final round. We have identified solid red, solid blue, and purple voting blocs through this analysis (see table above or if Sherdog still sucks - click on the link above).

From this analysis we expect that 56 of the 110 votes cast will end up in the Dragon camp while 54 will end up with Palis. So we are predicting a real squeaker here.

LUBE UP GENTLEMAN!!!!!!

And as we always predicted, Panamaican @panamaican Purple will be the fashion of the day, as the remaining two candidate’s hopes seem to depend on if they can get an all-important endorsement from Pan, or how his voters eventually break out. A moderate right candidate, Pan has been called a cuck, a SJW, and much worse as by the deplorable right as they have learned about his nuanced views on race in America. Others have accused some on the deplorable right of changing their views on Pan based on simply learning of his race alone.

The Undecided!!!!!

The other big question is, what will registered citizens who have not yet voted do?

upload_2016-12-7_17-43-36.png

Again if pic (dic) too small see link below:

https://s23.postimg.org/xkg2chxy3/POTWR_2.png

60 voters are eligible to vote but have not yet done so, and they could easily break this close race wide open. GNN in depth investigations indicate that 27% of these “undecideds” are not deplorable, 15% are deplorable, and has no Fn idea for the other 58%. So we thought a pie chart and some percentages would be a great way to say, we have no idea WTF is going to happen !!!!!!

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-7_16-26-46.png
    upload_2016-12-7_16-26-46.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2016-12-7_16-38-34.png
    upload_2016-12-7_16-38-34.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back