Post Your Electoral Map

In all honesty, this is how I thought the election would go based on social media patterns I was seeing. I knew PA would turn red, the one I was worried about was Florida.

Untitled_3.jpg

That's way true, but at the same time I'm not deferring to the MMA analysts for their Maia-Condit picks. (Condit is going to win though ra ra sis boom bah)

I especially want to see what the Trump fans come up with. I'm curious about it in the same way they're curious about instagrams of inner city children's homework.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO<41>bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}

In all honesty, this is how I thought the election would go based on social media patterns I was seeing. I knew PA would turn red, the one I was worried about was Florida.

Untitled_3.jpg
What was your knowledge based on though? I assume you made shit tons of money in Vegas?

What was your knowledge based on though? I assume you made shit tons of money in Vegas?

Yeah, some blind squirrels here. Weird how they're so ecstatic, but it beats the bitter reaction most Trumpsters had to him winning the election. It seriously seemed like they were madder than the people who voted against Trump.

Yeah, some blind squirrels here. Weird how they're so ecstatic, but it beats the bitter reaction most Trumpsters had to him winning the election. It seriously seemed like they were madder than the people who voted against Trump.
Right! Fucking tribalism at it's worst.

I suspect Evil has zero rationale but just a guess and now he's gloating, pretty lame.

29257082.jpg

Wow this thread really takes me back in time to when Trump didn't have a chance in hell of winning, according to all the political and social scientists here. It's also now a comedic treasure trove. More please.

I suspect Evil has zero rationale but just a guess and now he's gloating, pretty lame.
You guys are having a very, very small circle jerk here. Tears providing the lube.

I don't bet. I just had a feeling he would win based on social media polls and living in PA, almost everyone I knew was voting Trump. Not to mention, talking to friends who live around the country, they were saying most the same thing about where they live.

You're just one salty motherfucker is all you are, in every single thread.

You guys are having a very, very small circle jerk here. Tears providing the lube.

Because those assholes thought Hillary would win in a landslide and she didn't. If those douche bags went back in my post history, they would see I was saying Trump would win PA and they laughed at me. Stupid, MSM watching CNN :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

I don't bet. I just had a feeling he would win based on social media polls and living in PA, almost everyone I knew was voting Trump. Not to mention, talking to friends who live around the country, they were saying most the same thing about where they live.

You're just one salty motherfucker is all you are, in every single thread.

So you're gloating because you "had a feeling"? And you wonder why we criticize you guys. Just fucking say you guessed and got lucky and walk away with some integrity. This tribalism shit (Haha I won you lost salty motherfucker!) has to go.

Just realize that guessing who will win the election doesn't mean shit. If Trump fails we all lost.

<{anton}>

So you're gloating because you "had a feeling"? And you wonder why we criticize you guys. Just fucking say you guessed and got lucky and walk away with some integrity. This tribalism shit (Haha I won you lost salty motherfucker!) has to go.

No, I said I had a feeling from social media polls and word of mouth, dipshit. Read the fucking sentence, you fucking liberals are like dealing with the fucking 123 room crowd. Fucking morons.

We wouldn't be doing it if Fawlty wasn't a tremendous asshole that deserves it

Back