Post Your Electoral Map

I gave Trump states I dont think he will win and still have him losing. 270-268. It wont be that close.

2fsYydn.jpg

I gave Trump states I dont think he will win and still have him losing. 270-268. It wont be that close.

2fsYydn.jpg
Oof. The map is really, really tough on republicans. Even with their built-in advantage for rural landowners.

As for my own picks, I don't really have any. I read the Upshot, 538, and Sam Wang. They'd all be way better than what I could come up with.
That's way true, but at the same time I'm not deferring to the MMA analysts for their Maia-Condit picks. (Condit is going to win though ra ra sis boom bah)

I especially want to see what the Trump fans come up with. I'm curious about it in the same way they're curious about instagrams of inner city children's homework.

It's not too early to drop your first by-state predictions, now is it? I thought it would be fun to do one now, and one close to the election.

270towin.com

I just screenshotted and trimmed mine in paint, but if anybody has a better map or a smarter way to embed these quickly, lemme know and I'll update the OP.

Untitled_zpsqvhtvad2.png

I have it going the same as 2012, plus Hillary flipping GA and NC, but not crazy enough that she flips MO or AZ (though it could happen).

You were just a hair off there.

You liberals really thought you would win by a landslide didn't yas? Pretty funny now. At least to me.

335-189 Clinton

You're kidding yourself if you think there's any way that Trump can win this election. Demographically, his chances are null. He desperately needs Florida, which happens to be home to a large Hispanic community. If he loses Florida, he has no shot at all.

I think Hillary will do better than Obama did. Trump is literal garbage, he is an actual trash and not serious candidate. Most people I meet think he is a joke.

He is also unlikable to white women unless they are parroting what theit boyfriends say.

Romney at least could appeal to women.

I've got it 342 to 196. At it feels like I am being charitable to Chump at this point.

Yeah he's screwed

Oof. The map is really, really tough on republicans. Even with their built-in advantage for rural landowners.

tumblr_nsdurzS8xk1rn2gg7o1_500.gif

"But she won the popular vote..."

It's not too early to drop your first by-state predictions, now is it? I thought it would be fun to do one now, and one close to the election.

270towin.com

I just screenshotted and trimmed mine in paint, but if anybody has a better map or a smarter way to embed these quickly, lemme know and I'll update the OP.

Untitled_zpsqvhtvad2.png

I have it going the same as 2012, plus Hillary flipping GA and NC, but not crazy enough that she flips MO or AZ (though it could happen).

130.gif

This thread is super funny. There are a few posts like @Trotsky's that made me legitimately laugh. I mean, I didn't think Trump would win it either, so I can't really call the guy names or anything. However, that post is the definition of eating your words. @SouthoftheAndes and @ncordless can't be too happy reading their posts in this thread now either. No worries though, guys. I think virtually all of us blew this prediction.

lmao nice necro bump. I enjoy them in the heavies and this one is no exception. Hilarious.

270towin.com

Untitled_zpsqvhtvad2.png

Don't know how to post a pic but I got it

342 Clinton
196 Trump

335-189 Clinton

You're kidding yourself if you think there's any way that Trump can win this election. Demographically, his chances are null. He desperately needs Florida, which happens to be home to a large Hispanic community. If he loses Florida, he has no shot at all.

I think Hillary will do better than Obama did. Trump is literal garbage, he is an actual trash and not serious candidate. Most people I meet think he is a joke.

He is also unlikable to white women unless they are parroting what theit boyfriends say.

Romney at least could appeal to women.

I've got it 342 to 196. At it feels like I am being charitable to Chump at this point.

Clinton 326 - Trump 212.

Yeah he's screwed
TXZ3YQW.gif

Back