RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: Final Round (Discussion) DEC 31 1:00AM EST (TONIGHT!)

15781273_10210614586034763_8702428604873359919_n.jpg

i think that's the coolest trophy i've ever seen.

it's even better (and far more epic) than the super hluk trophy.

From Vegas to Saitama, it was a long way but the retribution was definitely there.
Time to sit on the stool as much as possible, à la Romero, before the last roun... I mean, hours of New Year's Eve.

Happy New Year and a Rizin' 2017 to everyone.

Takada indicates the direction.

hbkaswAoBUid2.gif

To everyone doubting and disliking Mirko, talked trash the last couple of days/weeks about him: now is a good time to apologize! Start your 2017 with a fresh conscience and apologize!

we didn't really see kron improve his striking. it was just dirty boxing in the clinch.

against someone who would break from the clinch and strike from a distance, we'll have a better idea if he actually improved

Exactly. Love Ice Cream but he's basically a weaker overall version of the Diaz brothers. Kron is a million times better on the ground but his striking is only effective in the clinch unlike the Diaz brothers.

Rizin's ring announcer sounds exactly like the guy that runs the Nine Rivers Country Club in King of the Hill that Khan is obsessed with joining.

135pages yea im not going to be able to read all that even though i kinda want to

nah i will resist lol congrats Cro Cop

Only tuned in to catch the opening fights until mirko vs Baruto live.

Then I had to do another thing

But was able to come back and watch the final 2 fights live also.

I was yelling when mirko landed any punch over the 3 fights. However average the rest of the fights may have been, this is my event of the year.

Meh, ..... Minowaman would wipe the floor against every scrub in this GP.

Not a legit NYE event without The Super Hulk Champion of the world.

Red speedo 4 life!!!

YES OR NO:

Bellator will 100% try and set up Cro Cop/Fedor 2. UFC will try and out bid Mirko once again.*

*I think that by the time this potential fight takes place his suspension will be over. So IF UFC would want to they could book him to fight.

Last edited:
Back