War Room Mysteries.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
I just wanna know what Enginekid is up to these days.
I wouldn't be surprised if he end it, seriously this forum was his life I think

that post where he say he felt like his apartment was a prison, made me feel bad for th guy. I guess earlier he said he was an amputee of sorts, never heard what or how much.

pound for pound he was the best TS I've ever seen, his average thread went 1000 post

that post where he say he felt like his apartment was a prison, made me feel bad for th guy. I guess earlier he said he was an amputee of sorts, never heard what or how much.

pound for pound he was the best TS I've ever seen, his average thread went 1000 post

Didn't we figure out that enginekid and SPF50 were the same person or something like that? I remember SPF50 self exiled after R Money lost to Obama, but I thought enginekid "disappeared" around that time too.

Also, did TheQu ever get his jimmies unrustled?

Didn't we figure out that enginekid and SPF50 were the same person or something like that? I remember SPF50 self exiled after R Money lost to Obama, but I thought enginekid "disappeared" around that time too.

I don't think so. Pretty sure Enginekid was before my time (April 2011 was when I found the WR), and I remember SPF pretty clearly. Also, my understanding is that EK was a religious nutter, while SPF was just a garden-variety angry Republican. Might not have even been religious.

I don't think so, enginekid was from Canada and he was banned, that was during the computer fogie era where he would stalk you, threaten you constantly by PM, ban you then ban your IP address, then ban the next 50 new sign ups because they might be you

I don't think so. Pretty sure Enginekid was before my time (April 2011 was when I found the WR), and I remember SPF pretty clearly. Also, my understanding is that EK was a religious nutter, while SPF was just a garden-variety angry Republican. Might not have even been religious.

I remember enginekid being a proper nut, albeit highly entertaining.

Geez my memory is really fucked, we've had some high profile exposures over the years, I might be getting mixed up.

I don't think so enginekid was from Canada and he was banned, that during the computer fogie era where he would stalk you, IP ban you then ban the next 50 new sign ups because they might be you

When men were men, and people actually thought going plat made you safe lmao.

Also Yellow Monday, can't forget that. o7

He's UpaLoompa. I think he changed specifically because he didn't want to make a big deal of his PhD. Also, not even close to a "Big Pharma shill."

He's another one I wonder about. Moreso when he was posting outlandish CTs. Seems to have settled into being a normal Republican lately.

One of the most puzzling WR mysteries to me was what made @IDL switch to becoming a full CTer in the first place.

Years ago he used to be a left leaning poster with Matt Foley as his AV

63f5237fc5a6afb57a003b1435d1c1a1.jpg

Then all of a sudden he started posting all that stuff about whistle blowers, globalists, Jesuits, etc. It seemed so out of character at the time that its possible his account may have been taken over by a completely different person.

He said he was missing a hand I think. Yea if he was being legit than it was a very sad story, but I assumed he was just working a gimmick. Who knows though.

Also, did TheQu ever get his jimmies unrustled?

I seem to remember Qu being the rustler as opposed to the rustlee......he just trolled the shit out of this board every chance he got. One of the more effective trolls that I can remember, he would take a position completely contradictory to the one he took like a day before if he knew that it would rustle whoever was posting in a particular thread. If I'm remembering correctly he got the hammer for working his schtick in a thread about sexual assault of a little kid. You know, one of those threads where some monster got arrested for raping like a 5 year old or something, where there is no argument to be had because everyone is just like "kill the motherfucker", well Qu came in and started saying that the punishment was way too harsh because the kid was too young to remember what happened lmao. I guess the mods felt he finally crossed the line. I wonder if we'll see a comeback from him because all the banned accounts seemed to be reactivated, and he could really clean up here in the new era of lax modding.

I remember enginekid being a proper nut, albeit highly entertaining.

Geez my memory is really fucked, we've had some high profile exposures over the years, I might be getting mixed up.

computer fogie was the worst mod the internet has ever seen, he ran off some of the brightest, funny, entertaining people this place has ever had

eugenist and all his other accounts was awesome

I actually posted in the yellow monday thread, I just poked fun but didn't ask for nudes

Last edited:
One of the most puzzling WR mysteries to me was what made @IDL switch to becoming a full CTer in the first place.

Then all of a sudden he started posting all that stuff about whistle blowers, globalists, Jesuits, etc. It seemed so out of character at the time that its possible his account may have been taken over by a completely different person.
@IDL is the man

He said he was missing a hand I think. Yea if he was being legit than it was a very sad story, but I assumed he was just working a gimmick. Who knows though.
I'm not sure, I got the impression he was being real there, he showed a personal side I had never seen him do before. everyone brags, lots of posters lie a little, many of those guys were just role playing, but he let his guard down and told us things were messed up in his world

I seem to remember Qu being the rustler as opposed to the rustlee......he just trolled the shit out of this board every chance he got. One of the more effective trolls that I can remember, he would take a position completely contradictory to the one he took like a day before if he knew that it would rustle whoever was posting in a particular thread. If I'm remembering correctly he got the hammer for working his schtick in a thread about sexual assault of a little kid. You know, one of those threads where some monster got arrested for raping like a 5 year old or something, where there is no argument to be had because everyone is just like "kill the motherfucker", well Qu came in and started saying that the punishment was way too harsh because the kid was too young to remember what happened lmao. I guess the mods felt he finally crossed the line. I wonder if we'll see a comeback from him because all the banned accounts seemed to be reactivated, and he could really clean up here in the new era of lax modding.

Me and Qu bumped heads a lot, I always thought he was real goofy. But yeah, your characterization is spot on, he was a supreme devil's advocate.

I never did know what got him banned, that's kinda funny considering the shit we toss around these days.

computer fogie was the worst mod the internet has ever seen, he ran off some of the brightest, funny, entertaining people this place has ever had
eugenist and all his other accounts was awesome

I actually posted in the yellow monday thread, I just poked fun but didn't ask for nudes

Haha, I did too, I was super paranoid because I did one of the double negative "i'm not not looking for a pm of nudes" jokingly, and I thought D.R.H. was gonna purge everyone with fire.

Good times, good times.

I first noticed him as a CTer. He had a big thread about Karen Hudes' claims. She says she was let go from the IMF as retribution for whistleblowing and they said she was let go because she had mental health issues that made it impossible for her to do her job. The thing she claimed to be blowing the whistle on was that Jesuits stole all the U.S.'s gold reserves under direction from the "black pope" (who is of a non-human, terrestrial species) and U.S. gov't reserves were going to them and to U.K. bankers who owed the Vatican money. The U.S. then funded operations by selling drugs. He linked to a less-outlandish summary of her story--making predictions that had already proven false by the time of his thread, though.

He used to claim that the "natural way of living" was left-wing economically and right-wing socially, and that politics was all a front for a united banking class that was stealing from everyone. But then he got sucked into Austrianism, RT CTs, and other stuff, and morphed into a normal right-wing nutter, actively cheering on Republican efforts to help bankers.

I remember that someone posted some older stuff from him when he was still in wild-eyed CT phase that seemed to indicate that it was an act. But it could also just be that he's extremely impressionable, and believes the most recent thing he read wholeheartedly.

I also remember you being a normal, run of the mill aggie, you view the world through a different set go optics these days
I also remember you apologizing (might even have called me sir) and left the thread
actually I'll never forget that

I'll edit if you need me to

Last edited:
I first noticed him as a CTer. He had a big thread about Karen Hudes' claims. She says she was let go from the IMF as retribution for whistleblowing and they said she was let go because she had mental health issues that made it impossible for her to do her job. The thing she claimed to be blowing the whistle on was that Jesuits stole all the U.S.'s gold reserves under direction from the "black pope" (who is of a non-human, terrestrial species) and U.S. gov't reserves were going to them and to U.K. bankers who owed the Vatican money. The U.S. then funded operations by selling drugs. He linked to a less-outlandish summary of her story--making predictions that had already proven false by the time of his thread, though.

He used to claim that the "natural way of living" was left-wing economically and right-wing socially, and that politics was all a front for a united banking class that was stealing from everyone. But then he got sucked into Austrianism, RT CTs, and other stuff, and morphed into a normal right-wing nutter, actively cheering on Republican efforts to help bankers.

I remember that someone posted some older stuff from him when he was still in wild-eyed CT phase that seemed to indicate that it was an act. But it could also just be that he's extremely impressionable, and believes the most recent thing he read wholeheartedly.

LOL I remember the Karen Hudes whistle blower thread. Good times

I also remember you being a normal, run of the mill aggie, you view the world through a different set go optics these days
I also remember you apologizing (might even have called me sir) and left the thread
actually I'll never forget that

I'm not saying I adopted a gimmick, but i'm not saying I didn't adopt a gimmick either. As always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle methinks.

8 years on sherdog, gotta freshen it up somehow. Everyone goes full retard in different ways. :D

Back