Social South African Destruction Now Almost Assured

the latinos want to be white anyway.

Pretty much, thats what happens when you dont segregate people, you give them the illusion and path to power and so they will worship you.

On the plus side marijuana use and possession was decriminalized.

Pretty much, thats what happens when you dont segregate people, you give them the illusion and path to power and so they will worship you.
r
seems to work

lol TS is reaching out to right wingers like they give a fuck about immigrants

I'm guessing that is Chavez wife? I was going to disagree with the Latino's want to be White line but I'm guessing there's something to it, the hot Latino's to me aren't plain jane White bitches, I know Venezuela has tons of hotter chicks who are racially close to Chavez, he could have had better but I guess when you idealize whiteness... those are the choices that you make

The worst to me is when like Southeast Asians tell me who they think is hot. They're 100x worse, a bunch of pale, plain, ugly (IMO), plastic surgery having, women that look like a bad version of your generic South Korean model. Yuck.

The whole "White Flight" spin is just a conservative twisting of the truth to demean actual humanitarian, race struggles/issues, historical discrimination. It's similar to the whole "Irish were slaves too so suck it up" angle that has circulated recently in Conservative circles.

The Irish were slaves, along with over 1 million other Europeans. They were enslaved by North Africans & Ottoman Turks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast

Between the 16th and 19th Centuries, hundreds of thousands of Europeans were captured by pirates known as the Barbary corsairs. Many spent the rest of their lives in slavery in North Africa. We hear the account of one English boy, Thomas Pellow, who was a slave of the Moroccan Sultan, Moulay Ismail, for 23 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p033v6y2

What i dont know though, is how Brazil managed to be such a violent country, its not like its a major drug trade hub, it seems violence is more organic than elsewhere.

When you take a look at the demographic makeup of Brazil, it shouldn't be hard to work out.

That being said i respect Brazil for staying as a single country, while hispanics broke into tens of them Brazil remained whole and its huge.

Brazil became a strong nation because of its large white population.

I'm guessing that is Chavez wife? I was going to disagree with the Latino's want to be White line but I'm guessing there's something to it, the hot Latino's to me aren't plain jane White bitches, I know Venezuela has tons of hotter chicks who are racially close to Chavez, he could have had better but I guess when you idealize whiteness... those are the choices that you make

The worst to me is when like Southeast Asians tell me who they think is hot. They're 100x worse, a bunch of pale, plain, ugly (IMO), plastic surgery having, women that look like a bad version of your generic South Korean model. Yuck.

Not, white people but white standards of beauty.

Whiteness is associated with wealth, power and education so it became the standard of beauty and thats not just a thing of latin nations, black people do the same thats why all the black stars are mixed girls.

Not, white people but white standards of beauty.

Whiteness is associated with wealth, power and education so it became the standard of beauty and thats not just a thing of latin nations, black people do the same thats why all the black stars are mixed girls.
Good point. The whole world is like that it seems. South Asia too.

The Irish were slaves, along with over 1 million other Europeans. They were enslaved by North Africans & Ottoman Turks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast

Between the 16th and 19th Centuries, hundreds of thousands of Europeans were captured by pirates known as the Barbary corsairs. Many spent the rest of their lives in slavery in North Africa. We hear the account of one English boy, Thomas Pellow, who was a slave of the Moroccan Sultan, Moulay Ismail, for 23 years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p033v6y2

Not this again.

Good point. The whole world is like that it seems. South Asia too.

Pretty much.

South Africans alienated black people so it was doomed to fail.

If South Africa had been desegregated then black people wouldnt be complaining about racism, since there would be a path towards "whitehood".

White privilege is real in Mexico.

I realise someone like you would rather cover this part of history up, but that's just too bad.

Its not covering, it just nowhere comparable to what the transatlantic slave trade was.

@Wadtucket takes African refugees in his sleepy little village in Cape Cod, where the oysters flow like wine, but usually he only goes with Ethiopids. I'm sure he could make an exception for a Boer with a strong back, though.
I've got a duplex refugee shelter for 1-2 flat-nosed ginger barrelchest Boers if they can manage the dozen Gurage savages already roaming around there

how do you even survive in america with a 40% non white population which is only growing?

Great question. As the non-white population grows in the USA, you'll see the USA's living standards decrease and everyone will suffer. Come back and see what state the USA will be in in 50-100 years time. LOL

I've got a duplex refugee shelter for 1-2 flat-nosed ginger barrelchest Boers if they can manage the dozen Gurage savages already roaming around there

Ah, so you need a chief for your Indians is what you're saying.

Its not covering, it just nowhere comparable to what the transatlantic slave trade was.

Who said it was? What are you talking about? You don't know. You're just babbling again, like you always do.

Great question. As the non-white population grows in the USA, you'll see the USA's living standards decrease and everyone will suffer. Come back and see what state the USA will be in in 50-100 years time. LOL
Just like when those filthy Southern Europeans, Eastern Europeans, and Irish ruined the glorious bloodline of our Western & Northern European-American heritage. We just haven't been the same since. I mean Italians, Greeks, POLISH "people"? We deserved it for importing such filth.

Back