A beloved fighter that you don't like.

Anderson. I thought he was a douche when he fought Maia and that feeling hasn't left since.

I liked Mark Hunt till recently.

Vitor Belfort. I never liked the guy. Penn too, always happy to see them get a beat down.

gsp

..would've mentioned brock but you asked for a fighter

Dan Henderson because of that scummy cheap shot on Bisping.

I'm with you here. Never gave two shits about Frankie. He's even from my home state of NJ.
And god damn it, you're a grown ass man. Be Frank. Frankie is a child's name or for tomboys named Francis.

You gotta be a legit horrible person to hate Frankie. That's like hating Rocky Balboa or something.

I'm going with Hendo. Same reasons as above. ^ Robbie Lawler annoys me too.

Bones for me, I liked him when he was up and coming because of his variety of moves but when he illegally elbowed a deaf man in the eyes 3-4 times I lost a little bit of respect. He did take the loss graciously tho, but pretty much everything he has done since has made me dislike him more and more.

Another one is Romero. I'm admittedly a little salty about him beating weidman but I feel like he is extremely over rated on this forum, great fighter but people act like he can run through everyone on the roster including top heavyweights (which is ridiculous).

You gotta be a legit horrible person to hate Frankie. That's like hating Rocky Balboa or something.

I'm going with Hendo. Same reasons as above. ^ Robbie Lawler annoys me too.
I don't hate little Frankie. I just don't care. He could never fight again and I wouldn't notice.

Everyone is just posting fighters they don't like. The whole point is to post someone you don't like that EVERYONE else loves. People saying Nick, Lesnar, Jones etc... those people get tons of shit said about them. It's not weird to dislike them.

Like I said before, the Nogueira brothers, nobody ever says anything bad about them. Everyone seems to agree they are cool. But I just don't get it. Same with Frankie, nobody really talks shit on him, he is pretty well accepted and generally liked. But for some reason he just registers 0 on my radar of fighters.

for some reason people seem to like matt serra.
when he was on tuf he never shut up and everything he said was annoying.
hes still that way.
i cant stand him

McGregor...I honestly don't get the appeal. Like I get being a fan, but people go crazy for that dude. All logic goes out the door when people speak of his abilities. It's very Ronda-like.

Its not that I don't like them, but I never understood why the Diaz brothers are as popular as they are. They've never been consistent or proven to be elite at any weight.

Cruz is a schmuck. I'd slap him around if I saw him in a grocery store.

Its not that I don't like them, but I never understood why the Diaz brothers are as popular as they are. They've never been consistent or proven to be elite at any weight.
Nick Diaz was elite for a long time- He beat Gomi, then became Elite XC champion... Strikeforce Champion.

and Nate Diaz was racking up Bonuses in almost every fight for his performances.

Now you know.

Nick Diaz was elite for a long time- He beat Gomi, then became Elite XC champion... Strikeforce Champion.

and Nate Diaz was racking up Bonuses in almost every fight for his performances.

Now you know.

I knew that someone would bring up the Strikeforce belt, which is a fair argument. I would point to the quality of WWs in SF that he fought being rather low compared to UFC top 10 guys. He beat Paul Daley, Cyborg's husband whose face just got broken, KJ Noons who came over to the UFC and worked his way to a losing record against middling competition, and Marius Zaromskis who has never fought, let alone beat, anyone else ranked near the top ten.

Although Strikeforce had some absolute stars and future stars on their roster, Nick didn't fight any of them.

The Nate thing... its just not really my preference. He throws a ton of volume but theres very little risk to his opponents because he doesn't have much power.

I'm not saying its wrong to like those guys, they just aren't my favourite.

I hate:
Cro Cop
Wanderlei
Sakuraba
Robbie Lawler
Nick Diaz

and a few other beloved fan favorites.

How the fuck does anyone hate Sakuraba. Great photo under your name though so you can't be all fucked up

Back