Kavanaugh: I'll be training Conor, because Freddie Roach failed

Nobody said Conor would beat Floyd with pure boxing. Conor has said he would beat him in a fight. So I expect some dirty tactics to be employed--ie shoulder checks, stepping on his foot, etc. All they need to do is set up a scenario where Conor can counter Floyd. And like I said before, Floyd has a long career for Conor to study. I'm sure there are some tendencies that he always displays.
There are. People noticed them. They even dedicate long arduous camps to trying to exploit them. The had lots of tapes to review as well. Still didn't help

I don't have time to shoop Conor's face on this.,

HBL_1.jpg
Anything worth doing is worth doing right

Point is bro, they didn't have coach Kavanah now did they?
Yes because a bjj coach will analyze the style of the best boxer of this generation better than one of the best boxing coaches ever who knows Floyd's style inside and out. Do you realize how crazy that sounds?

Like for real, there is nothing this man can tell Conor that will help him. I'd say he's out of his comfort zone but that would be a drastic understatement. He is stepping into an entirely different world here.

Last edited:
Does Roache actually train boxers from the ground up OR does he simply train well established pros who want to improve?

Conor is going to lose anyway, he might as well do what got him to the dance.

Freddy would try and re write his book, it'd affect Conor's confidence.

That's all Conor has, confidence and a power left hand.

Last edited:
If John really put his ego aside, he would bring in Edmond to train Conor.
Edmund is actually banned from training boxers because his techniques are too legit and dangerous and too many people died

Translation: We are not actually serious about this and don't want to share our money with anyone else. There is no boxing coach in the world who could make Conor beat Floyd. So why pay one?

And to be quite honest: I totally agree with this. I would also make sure that I keep most of the circus money.

Oh yeah... Freddie Roach knows less about boxing than the jiu jitsu coach... sure thing

Go for it Kavanaugh, the more embarrassing Conies loss to Mayweather is, the more I'll enjoy it

[...] this idiot is sitting here saying Freddie Roach is some imbecile who isn't smart enough to think of a way to beat Floyd. Floyd is unbeaten you goof. You think you know more about boxing than Freddie ? You think you will be able to come up with a better game plan ? YOU, JOHN FUCKING KAVANAGH ? LMAO.

The other thing that's funny is people thinking Conor can go in, like a complete novice, and some how by being such a novice he'll be 'unpredictable' and catch the boxing master off guard with his 'unpredictability'.

giphy.gif

It seems Kavanagh thinks this as well. LMAO.

Yeah he'll go in and be so shit that Floyd will get confused. Boxing is such a joke, the best way to out box a boxer is to not train in boxing, just go in with your MMA Irish McDojo striking, you'll fuck him up.

Dude yeah, I'd do better than the likes of Pacquiao, Canelo, Cotto & De La Hoya. Floyd knows what they'll do, with me, he'd be caught of guard, I'd knock him the fuck out.

If this fight happens, Conor is getting embarrassed. It's funny seeing Conors fan club believing he'll somehow pull it off. Keep dreaming bozos.

LMAO this is so spot on..

I think he's right. Conor isn't going to beat Floyd in a straight boxing match and being a traditional boxer. He's going to have to fight like an MMA fight. Stay on the outside, use angles and throw awkward shots at weird angles Floyd isn't used to seeing.

Conor's only chance is by being different.

<24>

Are you for real?

Am i reading the same piece the haters are?
Says roach is amazing but then points out his plan didnt work so theyl try something different ....thats it

Not that it matters floyd wins within 3-5 rounds tops

Irish Edmund should bring in the the OG Edmund for this one. Roach has nothin on them

Boy, this place will be down for weeks when McGod KO's Mayweather.

If John really put his ego aside, he would bring in Edmond to train Conor.
Ireland might just sink under the weight of all that ego in one place if OG Edmond steps onto the island.

Some of you are too stupid for words, if you don't understand what John's saying here then fuck it, can't help the helpless.

Does it really matter?
Conor could have all the GOAT boxers coaching him, and it would turn out the same as Edmond coaching him.
The end result will be the same

I think you are underestimating Edmond's ability to ruin great athletes

But Kav failed in the first Diaz fight and he still got another chance

Back