UFC 212 pbp/discussion

I guess Holloway is the man right now. The Blessed vs Conor next.

And where were the leg kicks for god's sake.....

Managed to pull that back to a slight profit (.3u) with LB's on Holloway ML and ITD. Thought Aldo looked more tense than normal. Sad to see him go out like this :(

yes, parlays busted but i hit max at round 3 twice for $335! boom

Aldo just seemed to crash in round 3. Slowed and got sloppy

Aldo has lost his chin. Not taking any credit away from Max. He's a beast. But Jose is not at the top of the division anymore. We should have seen it when McGregor broke him

That pace discussion was bang on SBJJ. Max forced Aldo to fight at his pace and broke him down.

I wish McCarthy had also been the ref for the Silva/Medeiros bout

very rare fight, Aldo was winning clearly then he gasses in R2. 2u on Holloway +162 just 30 secs before the knockdown.

Haha wasn't Luca Fury also on Aldo as well as his other losers tonight?

THANK YOU, MAX!!!!!!!

(sorry aldo backers)

Good call.

I only lost on this event, that's what I get for doing next to zero research this card. Could not have gone worse.

Thanks for all the great info and chatter everyone. Was able to hit a 3 and 4 man parlay with Holloway, Gadelha and Yancy (+shoeface)

@SBJJ @Joseph Budden

man hate loosing bets becourse of shit cardio =/

grats to the holloway backers
had little to do with cardio. Holloway turned up the pressure and landed a telling blow...

Another losing event for me, lost about the same amount as last week, needed Aldo to end up profitable. $200 on 5dimes and about $100 on sbg, bummer. :(

Fading Aldo from here on out. Too stiff and immobile nowadays. The sport is starting to move on.

Back