ICE start busting Irish illegals to validate their jobs and easy pickings

Christ. You really are retarded, aren't you?

Turrets is a very serious disorder
giphy.webp

Import welfare dependent, low IQ third worlders.

Deport first world high IQ workers.

... They have it backwards.

I don't know how it is possible that illegal immigrants can claim welfare ... That is f**king lunacy.

Fucking good. I'll take ONE MILLION LEGAL immigrants from Based Pakistan and Saudi Arabia over 10,000 filthy, drunken, illegal immigrant, invading criminal scum from Ireland. Bravo, Trump.

I bet you'd let them run the train on your girl, too.

Meanwhile somewhere an MS-13 gang member who actually should be deported gets to stay a few more days.

Law enforcement is limited, going after the low hanging fruit to boost the numbers is lazy.
They've been targeting MS-13 as a priority well above cases like this.

I think this is an attempt at maintaining a semblance of legal integrity to avoid accusations of cherry-picking, racism, and other hackneyed leftist barb.

They've been targeting MS-13 as a priority well above cases like this.

I think this is an attempt at maintaining a semblance of legal integrity to avoid accusations of cherry-picking, racism, and other hackneyed leftist barb.

I think white people in general should stop dancing every time someone accuses them of racism.

Calling someone racists has been abused so much.

This is why context is important. You're gonna do what with his family now. Throw them onto the streets.
Im against deporting people. Do we really think that getting rid of this guy is good for the country? Now we get to have his family on welfare. Awesome job.

Seriously? The guy's not being sent to a gulag, he's just moving his family to his own developed country. He'll either get his paperwork together and come back or they'll be fine living in Ireland.

I don't think it's a great allocation of resources to go after some home owner who came legally and just didn't do his paperwork, but them's the rules and this guy is a total idiot to talk about being here illegally on TV.

Last edited:
Pack your bags, Paddy, England is an Anglo country. You don't belong.

Irish people naturally make up part of the U.K.

England has more problems with other foreigners than the Irish, who actually integrate and can become "English". Wayne Rooney, Paul McCartney etc. are ethnically Irish. Little known fact.

Last edited:
Everything gonna be okay Irish

Good illegal is illegal.

Go ahead and run your mouth and get booted out.

I agree this is for appearances. Irish aren't known for drug dealing, welfare use or violent crime. How many illegals are in LA and Orange County? Would seem like more bang for your buck than 12,000 in Massachusetts

Ive noticed the number of irish in NYC is wayyy down. Our legal immigration slots just seem to go to indians and chinese these days. That just leaves the diversity lottery or declaring asylum. They don't qualify for either.

Boston’s Irish community has it's jimmies rustled after ICE agents detained a local leader for deportation.

This guy called Cunningham (an electrical contractor and past chairman of the Gaelic Athletic Association in Boston) who owned a house and had a family in the U.S. for 14 years appeared on a television show, which was also streamed online, and proclaimed his illegal immigration status in the U.S.
What was he looking for anyway by appearing on tv. He put ICE on the notice to do something about him and they did.

So you're gonna rip this guy from his family after he worked and contributed to our economy for 14 years.

This is the exact type of stupid bullshit people were afraid of.

Some context and thinking might help this situation. He's not some freeloading bum sucking off our system committing crimes. He's a working guy who put back into the economy and raised a family here.

We need more criminals like this in our country.

i agree, we should start with the criminals and the freeloaders when it comes to deporting people, mexican or otherwise.

Import welfare dependent, low IQ third worlders.

Deport first world high IQ workers.

... They have it backwards.

I don't know how it is possible that illegal immigrants can claim welfare ... That is f**king lunacy.

They can vote and get driving licences in the USA too.

I agree this is for appearances. Irish aren't known for drug dealing, welfare use or violent crime. How many illegals are in LA and Orange County? Would seem like more bang for your buck than 12,000 in Massachusetts

Ive noticed the number of irish in NYC is wayyy down. Our legal immigration slots just seem to go to indians and chinese these days. That just leaves the diversity lottery or declaring asylum. They don't qualify for either.

Last time I checked people born in Northern Ireland qualify for the Green Card lottery. Northern Ireland is British and always will be but about half of the population there is Irish.

Country of Citizenship

Total Mexico 149,821 62.4%
Guatemala 33,940 14.1%
Honduras 21,994 9.2%
El Salvador 20,538 8.5%
Dominican Republic 1,981 0.8%
Colombia 1,156 0.5%
Ecuador 1,099 0.5%
Brazil 1,095 0.5%
Nicaragua 795 0.3%
Jamaica 787 0.3%
Other 7,049 2.9%

Total 240,255 100.0%

Of all of those, only 65,332 were considered internal removals, which basically means those not caught border crossing. Almost all of the border crossings were Mexican nationals, which makes sense. Just some interesting numbers from 2016.

I'm all for catching people trying to illegally cross the border. I'm also for deporting anyone caught committing a serious crimes. I think our money and time is wasted going after productive illegals who just overstayed their visa or crossed the border a decade for a better life.

I think the issue with defending this asshole Irishman is he went on television and boasted about his illegal status, which is always going to ruffle some feathers. He should have shut his stupid fucking mouth and kept quiet and I'd bet he'd still be here. He has nobody to blame but himself. I'd fully expect them to do the same thing if some well known Mexican went on TV and broadcast his illegal status too.

Back