Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened?
What law was broken?
col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Campaign finance and perjury laws were broken. You know damn well. Stop wasting everyone's time.

Well, that's obviously not true. I have never ignored anyone for disagreement. Can't remember the last time I didn't disagree with you, for example.

I suppose you have a point, but I am irresistibly charming, so it's not really a fair representation.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

Campaign finance and perjury laws were broken. You know damn well. Stop wasting everyone's time.

So, any day now, then, right?
<45>

Yeah, right. The accusations are withering on their vine as we speak. Each day, a little weaker than the last.
I'll go out on a limb and predict that nothing will come of this. Just like the one before. And the one before that, and....

Face it, you have at least three more years of Trump, and the way the Dems are going, 2018 ain't looking so hot, either, so keep up the batshit crazy Russian Conspiracy angle, it's working swimmingly.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

There is no legal crime for collusion. One would be tried for conspiracy.

So, any day now, then, right?
<45>

Yeah, right. The accusations are withering on their vine as we speak. Each day, a little weaker than the last.
I'll go out on a limb and predict that nothing will come of this. Just like the one before. And the one before that, and....

Face it, you have at least three more years of Trump, and the way the Dems are going, 2018 ain't looking so hot, either, so keep up the batshit crazy Russian Conspiracy angle, it's working swimmingly.
Nothing at all has come of it you're right except that half this dickhead's family is about to go before congress and either spill it or perjure themselves.

And I don't know why but Kushner doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would hold up under questioning :rolleyes:

Here's the thing that baffles me about the Trump Jr. email/meeting saga.

Most major corporations have a fairly robust compliance policies that all employees must be trained on and follow, including executives. Either the Trump organization doesn't have one (I'd be shocked if this were true) or it needs a lot of work. In these compliance training courses, most which are online and typical are video with Q&A at the end, they talk about circumstances like the one described in the Trump E-mails. The gist is if you feel you are receiving information inappropriately or you believe for a second that the conversation in the E-mail could be illegal then you would forward the E-mail to legal council for comment.

For Trump Jr/Sr to say anyone in the same position would had done the same thing is BS or is being explained by someone with little integrity and would break any major corporations compliance policy. The explanation is only believable to a person that has never worked for a major corporation.

Where did I say collusion was a crime? Reread the post.

The person asked what law was broken and what happened and you responded with Collusion and stuff about campaign finance law and perjury. Not saying you are wrong just mentioning this was more along the lines of Conspiracy than Collusion.

The person asked what law was broken and what happened and you responded with Collusion and stuff about campaign finance law and perjury. Not saying you are wrong just mentioning this was more along the lines of Conspiracy than Collusion.
He questioned what happened?
My first response was to post the definition of collusion because collusion has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

The second paragraph was answering what laws were broken.

Do you English bro? Do you think I would have made it through five volumes of this thread without seeing this point reiterated a dozen times?

<DisgustingHHH>

Gleefully accepting data stolen from American citizens from a foreign government.

Stay on topic. The emails were aledgly showing Clinton's dealings with Russia. Why would they need to steal something they were involved in?
It's also not illegal to receive information unless that info is inherently illegal to begin with (classified etc).

And stop asking the same question that's been answered 50 times. You know damn well.
Stop wasting valuable thread real estate.
I'm not the one wasting bandwidth here.
Again, the meeting that took place, you know the thing that has all your panties in a wad, was perfectly legal.
I'd call half a dozen threads pushed to their capacity on something that is nothing is the waste of bandwidth.

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun

Take my bet then. My account vs your av

I may be wrong but I thought you were one claiming a crime has been committed. If so which crime and when will it be prosecuted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back