Do you own any weapons?

I wish they made a PPQ subcompact or a double-stack PPS. I should probably get a P99c.

I agree, my daily carry is a ppq but I looked at the other variants walther had...for some reason they don't emulate the same trigger mechanism as the ppq which is a shame, Im sure theyd sell like crazy

I applied for a gun license and plan on getting a pump-action shotgun, since you can't own a handgun in soviet Russia (fuck our laws really).
I think I'd get a FabArm SDASS since we can't get american shotguns due to sanction policies and second best seem to be italian.
4219553.jpg

You Americans and your guns...

How many more mass shootings until you realize that guns do not belong in civilian hands? Only police patrols and active duty combat military and the guns should be locked up after each and every shift. This isn't the Wild West anymore. It's 2017.

You're not getting all the illegal guns. Ever. That ship has sailed. Plus our government might need a good shootin someday. You never know.

You Americans and your guns...

How many more mass shootings until you realize that guns do not belong in civilian hands? Only police patrols and active duty combat military and the guns should be locked up after each and every shift. This isn't the Wild West anymore. It's 2017.

Didn't you have a nice looking shotgun you were bragg'n on a while back?

I applied for a gun license and plan on getting a pump-action shotgun, since you can't own a handgun in soviet Russia (fuck our laws really).
I think I'd get a FabArm SDASS since we can't get american shotguns due to sanction policies and second best seem to be italian.
4219553.jpg
Can't own a handgun but you can own a shotgun?.....That is weird

Can't own a handgun but you can own a shotgun?.....That is weird
The law is than the weapon must not be shorter than 800mm while being able to operate. Our government are really nervous about concealed carry, I suppose. So you can get a smoothbore only for 5 five years of owning, then you can get a rifle/carbine. Single shot or semi auto only, no more than 10 rounds magazine capacity.

I currently own a Colt Anaconda and she is a beauty...

View attachment 259593

I also own two Louisville Sluggers just in case a meth head feels like breaking and entering in my crib...Do you own any weapons? If not, how in the hell are you going to defend yourself when an asshole wants to rape you in your own pad?
pffft should've got the Python best .357 ever made and cheaper to shoot.

Rugar Mini-30
Rugar Super-Blackhawk 44
Tauras 9mm
Firestar 40
Thompson Contender .30/.223/730 Waters barrels
Ithaca Model 37 20 gauge (early 60's with matching barrels)
22 magnum derringer

4219553.jpg
You check out the Benelli M4 or M3?

No guns yet but I'm working on getting a license for both shotgun and some handguns.
Got lots of knives, machetes and even swords though...

You check out the Benelli M4 or M3?
Great and renowned guns but they are semi auto while I want pump action. Also they cost a shitload of money here, they ask from $3500 to $4000 for an M4.

Colourful language and questionable body odour.

Great and renowned guns but they are semi auto while I want pump action. Also they cost a shitload of money here, they ask from $3500 to $4000 for an M4.
the M3 comes as semi auto or pump action and doesn't cost as much as the M4

Besides my left and right arms I have a Remington 870

Marlin 336 XLR
Marlin 1895 STP
Marlin 1895 SBL
Marlin 1895M
Henry Big Boy .45Colt
Henry .45-70
Rossi Rio Grande .45-70
Rossi Rio Grande .410
Rossi Circuit Judge
Benelli SBE II 12ga Slug Gun