Do you own any weapons?

Being in the UK it's illegal to own a modern pistol, so of course I absolutely do not have anything from WWII.

I have one of these:
992644_-_photo_1_1519635136_img.jpg

I have my grandfather's Weirauch HW77:
ag5.jpg

Then it's bows, axes, swords, daggers, knives, nunchuku, spears, club with nails in, etc etc

I have a Winchester 40 cal level action. But I have kids so that shit is away and only for zombie apocalypse or Chinese invasion. I keep an axe handle next to my bed, a hunting knife in a kitchen drawer, a slapjack on my fridge, and another knife in a hall closet, all easy if I need.

upload_2018-7-11_9-53-1.jpeg
Smith and Wesson 9 mm
upload_2018-7-11_9-53-29.jpegupload_2018-7-11_9-55-16.jpeg
AR 7 22 cal rifle that folds up into the stock.
Have a couple hunting knives and about three switchblades. In the market for a decent shotgun and an AR 15 variant, still want to get into 3 gun competition shooting.
I had a 30 lbs recurve bow but one of the blades splintered so I got rid of it, at some point I'll get another bow, not sure what kind yet. Have been looking at the breakdown survival bows since they don't take up much room and are easy enough for transport.

530201705151229pm16m4rifle-3.jpg

I almost bought a P-90 a couple years back. I still regret not making the purchase when I could've.

You a cop? or work for the federal government??

530201705151229pm16m4rifle-3.jpg

I almost bought a P-90 a couple years back. I still regret not making the purchase when I could've.
would the p-90 have been semi or full auto?

edit: I see the only stock full autos in circulation would be produced pre~1990

Last edited:
would the p-90 have been semi or full auto?

Semi. I wish it was full auto but that's illegal as fuck. I've acres upon acres of land to go shooting on so I could have all the privacy in the world but the jail time isn't worth it.

Semi. I wish it was full auto but that's illegal as fuck. I've acres upon acres of land to go shooting on so I could have all the privacy in the world but the jail time isn't worth it.

P90 is the ultimate in spray and pray based on my Counterstrike experience. Can't even imagine a semi-auto P90. It's still a sexy piece though

P90 is the ultimate in spray and pray based on my Counterstrike experience. Can't even imagine a semi-auto P90. It's still a sexy piece though

OMG that gun gives me a 2nd amendment boner like you wouldn't believe.

I could have swore I bought one ninja star as a kid. No idea where it is.

Just Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid right here.

adgsb4.jpg

Benelli super nova
Ed Brown 1911
Noveski ar15
Ruger .22

I have an ar 10 80% but I don’t know what I will do with it

Back