Bows:
  • PSE Compound Bow
  • PSE Crossbow
Traditional martial arts weapons:
  • Bokken
  • Danbong x2 (Korean short stick)

Knives:
  • S&W tactical knife with boot clip
  • A handful of pocket knives of different shapes and sizes.

Length of the 460?

How do you like it?
15 inches overall it's fun to shoot but really heavy shooting the .45Colt and .454Casull has low recoil but once you shoot the .460S&W mag rounds through it you're happy for the weight. The first time I shot the .460 rounds through it it cleared out my sinuses.

I currently own a Colt Anaconda and she is a beauty...

View attachment 259593
I own several ninja stars and lawn darts

I also own two Louisville Sluggers just in case a meth head feels like breaking and entering in my crib...Do you own any weapons? If not, how in the hell are you going to defend yourself when an asshole wants to rape you in your own pad?

I applied for a gun license and plan on getting a pump-action shotgun, since you can't own a handgun in soviet Russia (fuck our laws really).
I think I'd get a FabArm SDASS since we can't get american shotguns due to sanction policies and second best seem to be italian.
4219553.jpg

Can you get FN?

YTTQ5Fo.jpg

15 inches overall it's fun to shoot but really heavy shooting the .45Colt and .454Casull has low recoil but once you shoot the .460S&W mag rounds through it you're happy for the weight. The first time I shot the .460 rounds through it it cleared out my sinuses.

15" oal, is that the 8.38" barrel?

I want a couple revolvers but can't bring myself to spend 1k+ on them atm. I really want a performance center stealth hunter .44. The 460 also interests me.

Haha yeah first time I shot a .50 bmg it did the same.

I have a native balisong before but I lost it.
14727536_1438959022788678_8313808498840305664_n.jpg

Haven't seen such a gun here. Will give it a look if I find one.

It's a pump TPS(tactical police shotgun). Highly customizable as well. I'll eventually put a magpul ubr gen 2 on it. Probably a magpul forend as well

15" oal, is that the 8.38" barrel?

I want a couple revolvers but can't bring myself to spend 1k+ on them atm. I really want a performance center stealth hunter .44. The 460 also interests me.

Haha yeah first time I shot a .50 bmg it did the same.
yeah it's the 8.38 barrel if you're getting them for hunting get the performance center ones they come with a bi pod attachment. The standard one is still nice but me personally I can't hit shit with it too shakey.

Brb becoming a rapist.

Easy to get citizenship in your country?

How high is your bedroom window?

thnx
Come and try you american pussies, but be prepared to walk in a room that is quickly filled with uppercuts

I had 6 axes, 3 chain saws, 4 tomahawks, and a double side throwing axe.

Not really, I have a military knife my brother gave me, but I don't carry it around or anything. I want to get a pistol, because I enjoy going out shooting with my friends and brothers, but it's not really high on my priority list at the moment. I'd rather just buy ammo when I do shoot, and spend money to travel or do other things. So we'll see.

Last edited:
RHUEjfi.jpg

I carry a S&W Shield in 9mm

I live in Indiana, even our left wingers own guns here. I have a Ruger SR9 in my nightstand, wife has a Taurus 38 snub in hers. Have some long guns also (Mossberg 12 Gauge, little Henry lever action .22)

Hey Randy hey..

No firearms under our laws allowed legally...

Do own 2 machetes, 3 or 4 folding knives , several non folding knives and several pick axe handles secreted around the house...

Back