Do you own any weapons?

A bo staff and a Maori hand club.

Oh, and a killer personality.

9SJUUza.jpg

RHUEjfi.jpg

I carry a S&W Shield in 9mm

As do I. It was kind of hard to pass them up last year with the rebates. When it was all said and done I think I was at 215 out the door for mine brand new. What kind of holster do you utilize? I’ve got a basis Concealment Express kydex.

Glock, 2 Rugers and a Mossberg. Zombie shit hits the fan, I'll just head to TX and see if that Demolition Ranch guy will take me in in exchange for manual labor around his property lol
Hah! He has a very likeable personality! I’m not sure I’d be able to accept leadership from such a man, but he’s a likeable lad. Maybe we storm demolition ranch and let him stay in the property in exchange for manual labor and a mischievous sense of humor.

Yup I've got a fair few. Couple swords, couple shotguns, handful of rifles and a crossbow. Couple belt knives and pocket knives. Couple machetes and a kukri. Would like to get a handgun but not really worth it under Canadian gun laws, handguns can only be used at gun ranges and I do all my shooting on private land.
I’m partial to Kukris. I don’t always want to haul both a hatchet and a machete. A good kukri is a solid solution for such an occasion. I actually just gifted my favorite blade (a Nepalese kukri) to a young cousin who seemed enchanted by it.

There's no weapon on earth that can stop me from raping you.
AIDS?

As do I. It was kind of hard to pass them up last year with the rebates. When it was all said and done I think I was at 215 out the door for mine brand new. What kind of holster do you utilize? I’ve got a basis Concealment Express kydex.

I use a IWB kydex holster made by CYA Supply Co. Bought it on Amazon for ~$40. Good holster but it will poke your FUPA all day if you appendix carry.

I currently own a Colt Anaconda and she is a beauty...

View attachment 259593

I also own two Louisville Sluggers just in case a meth head feels like breaking and entering in my crib...Do you own any weapons? If not, how in the hell are you going to defend yourself when an asshole wants to rape you in your own pad?

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/37113435_10210106272447976_5989140111097331712_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=cc5d2b67b87bb7063e5e747f320f71a9&oe=5BEBE11D

I’m partial to Kukris. I don’t always want to haul both a hatchet and a machete. A good kukri is a solid solution for such an occasion. I actually just gifted my favorite blade (a Nepalese kukri) to a young cousin who seemed enchanted by it.

I haven't really used mine for much other than splitting a couple wooden blocks to test it out, mostly just bought it because it looks cool. No doubt it would make a reasonable substitute for a hatchet and machete though.

My dick is classified as a weapon of mass destruction, so there’s that. Got some guns and knives. But most importantly, I have gun training (free, thanks to my job). I feel that every gun owner should take at least one firearms class.

Being physically fit and knowing a thing or two about hand-to-hand combat doesn’t hurt, either. I always laugh at the photos of the morbidly obese dudes with their guns. ISIS ain’t gonna get you, but a heart attack sure will.

I spit hot fire.

Back