Social Google employee's anti-diversity Manifesto getting in-house support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the real question here is what you do when a business becomes as large as the State. At what point to we put the constraints that we do to the government to it?

Also 56% of google employees surveyed diagree with his firing.

haha I thought the same thing.

James Damore seems quite intelligent. He is excellent when it comes to answering questions.

Here is Jordan Peterson interveiwing James Damore:

it's funny because the guy does seem like a progressive himself, just a fact based progressive, while the rest of the media dont really care for facts, and more emotional based.

The radical left doesn't care if you are a leftist yourself. Anyone who goes against groupthink is the enemy.

There was no claim that all differences between men and women are biological. Curious if you could point out the claim you are referring to.

It's interesting to note, about the memo being public, that it was sent to some of his colleagues internally about a month ago and then someone else went public with it. It doesn't appear as though there was any intent on 'going public'

He mentions "prenatal testosterone" and biological differences several times. Here's the full memo with charts.

But as I said, I largely agree with a lot of his conclusions, but just feel they are still all generalizations and doesn't apply to every individual. It is also not proven it's all biological. He largely ignores societal influence in his memo. And societal influence is a huge factor in everything.

As for it being "internal," yes I am aware he released it internally. But I have friends that work in tech - one at LinkedIN and one at Uber in Silicon Valley. There is no such thing as "internal" or "external" at these companies because it ALL gets leaked. Everybody knows that.

Damore would have already known this would get out publicly.

James is becoming a martyr. Listen to the loaded questions from this interviewer, she's so bloody caught up in her emotional response that cannot see past it. He handled himself very well here.

i have to say that i'm very encouraged by most of the responses on a variety of youtube videos from different sources, independent and MSM based, talking about this. Progressives ignoring facts who are caught up in emotional responses are being portrayed like flat earthers, it's grand :D

Are all Google employees this ugly?

James Damore seems quite intelligent. He is excellent when it comes to answering questions.

I watched this video yesterday to get an idea about what is going on with him. Yeah he seems intelligent. The logical sort of type that you'd expect. Mild mannered.

I watched this video yesterday to get an idea about what is going on with him. Yeah he seems intelligent. The logical sort of type that you'd expect. Mild mannered.

He likes to answer questions with "Yeah, so..."

I wonder if that will become a meme?

He mentions "prenatal testosterone" and biological differences several times. Here's the full memo with charts.

But as I said, I largely agree with a lot of his conclusions, but just feel they are still all generalizations and doesn't apply to every individual. It is also not proven it's all biological. He largely ignores societal influence in his memo. And societal influence is a huge factor in everything.

As for it being "internal," yes I am aware he released it internally. But I have friends that work in tech - one at LinkedIN and one at Uber in Silicon Valley. There is no such thing as "internal" or "external" at these companies because it ALL gets leaked. Everybody knows that.

Damore would have already known this would get out publicly.

Yeah he did make that point, but I don't know how to go from that, to 'all differences are biological', and I would wager a ton of money that that isn't what his point is.

And of course there are generalizations. That's the point of analyzing populations and drawing conclusions based on patterns and such. Given the context of things like 'why are there less women programmers than men', that is extremely relevant. Patterns and generalizations are what matter when attempting to answer these sorts of questions. It is a given that this sort of analysis accounts for 'not all of group X'.

And sure, even though something is sent internally there is a possibility of it going public. Very few documents are intentionally leaked though. Like, a tiny fraction. There wouldn't be any indication that that would be a likely outcome. It is a point on intent.

If I write an email to a colleague, say, I don't expect it to be spread around the world, even though it could be.

He strikes me as being a tad socially inept. Which I guess is not uncommon if you're a programmer.

He strikes me as being a tad socially inept. Which I guess is not uncommon if you're a programmer.

Damore's social ineptness works well for mainstream media interviews because he is not susceptible to the moral high-ground games the Left tries to play.

WTF differences does any of this make? None of you personally did jack shit to "design" America or build it.

All you do is live, work, pay taxes (unless you live on gov't assistance in a trailer park) and post on Sherdog - just like the rest of us. You're no better or worse.

So stop trying to ARTIFICIALLY feel superior to others through the accomplishments of OTHER people. It's really WEAKSAUCE and a little pathetic. It's one thing if you people accomplished something to contribute through your own hard work and ingenuity, but you, yourselves, did nothing to deserve any kind of kudos or praise. You two are just residents of this country like the rest of us.

So you're a warped progressive globalist.

No one alive today personally designed the countries they live in. Does that mean Europe should be flooded with third world immigrants and completely changed? Does that mean Japan should open the borders?

People in the past worked hard and fought hard to build countries so that their future generations could enjoy it. They cared about their own kind. That's how it was. Today white people are being conditioned to only think about themselves. Minorities haven't been conditioned this way and that's why you see them group up with each other and demand that more of their people be let in. They're not being taught to hate themselves and each other.

lol this is not about feeling superior. I do not have to be the designer of my country to want to preserve it and its majority population.

The solution to this problem of extreme jealousy and bitterness is to make the third world great again.

This is really cute, you sound like a bitter neckbeard. White people created America? So black slave labor wasn't the backbone of the southern economy? Non white immigrant labor didnt help build America? You're really delusional if you think only white people are solely responsible for the America of today.

You just keep proving my point boy. Lulz America is for white people because my ancestors did it, but I'm not responsible for slavery because my ancestors did it. Completely retarded.

And why do you characterize me as a minority? I have to be a minority to see the irony of the above statement?

But it's OK, as Pan said to another poster, anything that challenges your fragile world view in any way is deemed as a horrific personal attack that compels you to he offended.

Damn are you ever triggered.

Yes white people created America. Many countries in the past used slave labor. The minority of black people were lucky to be allowed to stay. You're exaggerating the numbers. You act as if America wouldn't have become great if it wasn't for that small minority.

White people were responsible for ending slavery.

You sound like a bitter as fuck minority. If you're white then you're truly a loathsome creature.

That's a negative.

There you go again downplaying the role that minorities played in the building and creation of America. "Sure minorities did some tasks here and there, but it was Whites that did the majority of the work" lol.

There you go again exaggerating.

Funny how fact based and logical he is. Typical that anti science libtards would cry over this. And OF COURSE they can't represent his ideas fairly in the media. They have to lie and misrepresent what he wrote to fit their own narrative.

This story has -
1. Fake news.
2. Libtards being anti science once again.
3. Libtards being intolerant and hostile to ideas they don't agree with.
4. Educated white men once again having to sort out liberal bullshit.
5. The white man once again suffering for the sins of others. He even still supports Google. He's bearing his cross without becoming resentful and he's speaking the truth. Respect.

Every white or asian male developer should quit Google. Let them have their diversity.

There you go again exaggerating.

Your wife fantasizes about refugees.

So you admit there is such a thing as White Privilege?

Well enjoy it while it lasts my pals below are quickly putting an end to it. And their numbers grow by the day:

tramp-steamer-refugees-22.jpg

Your wife fantasizes about refugees.

So you admit there is such a thing as White Privilege?

Well enjoy it while it lasts my pals below are quickly putting an end to it. And their numbers grow by the day:

tramp-steamer-refugees-22.jpg
<Prem973>

People in the past worked hard and fought hard to build countries so that their future generations could enjoy it. They cared about their own kind. That's how it was. Today white people are being conditioned to only think about themselves. Minorities haven't been conditioned this way and that's why you see them group up with each other and demand that more of their people be let in. They're not being taught to hate themselves and each other.

lol this is not about feeling superior. I do not have to be the designer of my country to want to preserve it and its majority population.

The solution to this problem of extreme jealousy and bitterness is to make the third world great again.

lol WTF are you talking about? I was born here and I didn't mention immigration once. Nice strawman.

So basically you are saying you have more of a right to be in this country because you're white?

What are you? A Stormfront sucka? lol Hate to tell it to you, but you are never going to have a white only USA like you are fantasizing about. It will never happen and the US will continue to be more and more multicultural and mixed. And there is literally zilch you can do to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back