Democrat Congresswoman Calls Millions Of Americans "Domestic Security Threats"

When you're supporting the gov't protecting itself from "tyranny" against the population and media by murdering people, you kind of are pro-fascist.

LOL. I am supporting personal freedom and Constitutional rights.

Something you can't get behind because liberalism has damaged your brain.

LOL. I am supporting personal freedom and Constitutional rights.

Something you can't get behind because liberalism has damaged your brain.

This is a pointless attack. What are your thoughts on the ads? Doesn't the first one particularly seem to be suggesting that criticism of the president and political disagreement more broadly should be met with violence? What's with the "theys" here? We're talking about fellow Americans.

Confirmed by a handy thread and poll that was conducted in the OT by our good friend @pcptornado.

He got my vote. I would have gave him all 3 if I could have.

XRnzUaf.png

*Alternative Facts

So tell us what the NRA and Dana Loesch has done in the last 8 months to become a security threat? No, I seriously want to hear you explanation in context since you understand what we don't
Did you watch the video?

What's really amazing is that the NRA is invoking the 2nd amendment, to appeal to idiots and gain support to curtail the 1st amendment. Baffling.

Isn't the 1st Amendment more important because it comes before the 2nd Amendment?

XRnzUaf.png

*Alternative Facts
The WR has a disproportionate number of right wing loonies. There's no way that Rational Poster is the worst and Jack coming in at 24.8% is just a reflection of rustling you guys. Same with Falsedown.

The WR has a disproportionate number of right wing loonies. There's no way that Rational Poster is the worst and Jack coming in at 24.8% is just a reflection of rustling you guys. Same with Falsedown.

Oh so NOW the polls don't count?

That's not the real poll, buddeh.

You mean the real poll that excluded multiple left wing posters and STILL lost by 20+?

Oh so NOW the polls don't count?

Huh? You are really dense man. Of course the poll "counts".

That poll is like asking Alabama citizens if they like Romney or Obama better. I wouldn't doubt the results are fake or anything, but we know how that would look right?

Ho can a poll lose? No one was excluded.

3 of our boys were taken off from the start because they would have run away with it and @KONG-D'SNT-TAP was still unanimous #1, even your attempt to level the field in your favor failed you think I'm the one upset, it's actually quite pathetic to fail so bigly as you did.

3 of our boys were taken off from the start because they would have run away with it and @KONG-D'SNT-TAP was still unanimous #1, even your attempt to level the field in your favor failed you think I'm the one upset, it's actually quite pathetic to fail so bigly as you did.

are you still hanging off my D struggle

Only someone who knows in their heart of hearts that they are the worst poster in the War Room would type this out.

Back