Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

Yea I'm sure a 2x champ got whipped by someone that's never had a professional boxing fight in their life..Again my post wasn't that hard to understand, post the whole session or it's worthless. If Paulie got his ass handed to him then it'll show, there's a reason why they're only releasing clips..
I mean if he lied about the knocked he probably lied about the rounds being even. Conor probably just doesn't want to give away too much of his strategy.

The chances this whole thing is staged, and Paulie is getting paid to go out and talk and so on are....too high.

lol Both of them looked atrocious. I have no interest in explaining this weird footage. The only relevant question is, how plausible is it that Mayweather is going to look as bad as either of them?

Lol your retarded, I'm surprised they would even release this, your not going to release a video of your sparring when your in training.

And this is only a respomse Pauli attacking SBG because he said they were pretending that a push down was a knock down, and asked them to release the footage. ya goof

You should try and comprehend shit before you respond..

If the Cloner nutthuggers wanna cling to a clip of Conor knocking Paulie down as evidence that CLoner actually has a chnace to beat Mayweather without seeing the rest of the footage then they are the retards. Personally I'm not buying it until I can see the whole thing. Obviously they aren't going to release the footage until after the fight if ever but this vid proves nothing in my eyes

Paulie did lie though. That's facts. He said he was push down and it was an obvious knockdown. Whether or not Paulie or Conor won the "sparring" is irrelevant. Paulie is a liar.

We could say the same of Cloner if we could actually see the whole fight footage and Paulie did in fact get the better of him in sparring. I mean listen, who's word am I gonna believe about whooping someone's ass, a 2x defending world boxing champ or someone that's never even had a single professional bout?

I mean if he lied about the knocked he probably lied about the rounds being even. Conor probably just doesn't want to give away too much of his strategy.

There is obvious animosity between the two, until I can see the whole fight footage I'm not inclined to believe either guy. I will say one thing though, who would I be more willing to believe a boxer who has won titles in 2 different weight divisions and has actually defended his titles or someone that is trying to promote a fight and has never actually had a single professional bout?

There is obvious animosity between the two

No there isn't.

These are wolf tickets.

Paulie is enjoying the fame, and Conor is getting a big media boost from it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the whole thing was loosely organized in advance, to work out this way.

Paulie is taking interviews nonstop and now started his own podcast. This is a boon for them both and I find it fairly likely this is orchestrated in part or whole.

No there isn't.

These are wolf tickets.

Paulie is enjoying the fame, and Conor is getting a big media boost from it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the whole thing was loosely organized in advance, to work out this way.

Paulie is taking interviews nonstop and now started his own podcast. This is a boon for them both and I find it fairly likely this is orchestrated in part or whole.

I don't disagree with any of that but let's also say the man has his pride and ego too..He's not happy about what is being said through all the various media outlets and 35 seconds of footage proves very little. Seems though as if Paulie is saying that after the fight takes place he is going to release more footage

Anyone else notice from twitter Paulie hasn't slept since they released the footage? With the exception of a 3 hour break, he's been trying to defend himself non-stop.

Poor guy is making a complete ass out of himself.

It's so bad he's having to retweet posts like this:

IMG_1673.PNG

Doesn't seem like there's any boxers or boxing pundits/experts/media coming to his defense after the video was released.
Rough day for Paulie...

Last edited:
I don't disagree with any of that but let's also say the man has his pride and ego too..He's not happy about what is being said through all the various media outlets and 35 seconds of footage proves very little. Seems though as if Paulie is saying that after the fight takes place he is going to release more footage

You're buying wolf tickets.

Last month, nobody was talking about Paulie. No one. This month? He's all over the internet, media outlets big and small. He's having his 15 minutes in the spotlight and loving every minute of it.

Like I said he's just launched his own podcast on the back of a sparring session.

He's taking advantage of the brief media fame, and so is Conor. I find it likely this was orchestrated in the first place.

You're buying wolf tickets.

Last month, nobody was talking about Paulie. No one. This month? He's all over the internet, media outlets big and small. He's having his 15 minutes in the spotlight and loving every minute of it.

Like I said he's just launched his own podcast on the back of a sparring session.

He's taking advantage of the brief media fame, and so is Conor. I find it likely this was orchestrated in the first place.

Like I said I don't necessarily disagree but their are egos involved. If Paulie releases footage of his own after the fight it wasn't woof tickets..

So everyone watches this video and concludes that Conor sucks? Haha how biased can you be? We kept hearing he couldn't touch Paulie in a ring, but now Conor is just sloppy...???

Like I said I don't necessarily disagree but their are egos involved. If Paulie releases footage of his own after the fight it wasn't woof tickets..

Why would you think that?

It just keeps his name in the twitter-verse and makes him relevant.

Besides Floyd himself, if Floyd loses, Paulie will probably look like the biggest fool ever

Why would you think that?

It just keeps his name in the twitter-verse and makes him relevant.

So you don't think his ego plays into this at all? That's a hard sell for me. Especially with an ego on the other side that couldn't fit in the Pacific ocean in Cloner. All press is good press I see your point and fully understood that before you posted it but not buying the woof ticket theory here

Back