Would you be dissapointed if Mayweather plays it safe and wins via 12 rnd decision?

The volume of shots Floys should put on Conor should make it highly likely the ref stops the fight at some point.

The only way in hell I see Floyd getting TKO'd or KO'd is if he gets overly aggressive and stays in close, allowing McGregor to grab him, dirty box and negate his head movement and footwork.

The only way pillow hands Floyd gets a TKO or KO over a Conor is if he gets aggressive and stays in the pocket and throws an insane amount of volume.

Floyd wins easily, but it's going to look like a typical Floyd fight, perfectly executed, safe, defensive work all night.

IF this fight really does go 12 rounds and its another Floyd unanimous decision with him throwing slightly more punches and Conor just punching the air, then yeah its gonna suck and there will be no 3rd chance for Floyd.. the Floyd vs Manny fight already killed so many people. I know he will probably retire and then that would be a good thing

I would love to see Mayweather dance around for 4 rounds just to see Conor chase him and gas. I don't want Mayweather to KO McGregor. I want to see him dance circles around him and pepper him with jabs all night.

But Mayweather is a defensive fighter and Conor is known for his counter punching so I see a lot of stalling in this fight.

If Magnus Carlsen, the world chess champion, plays to a 60-move draw against the World #2 player, do you think that means Conor would play Magnus Carlsen to a draw?

Of course not. Magnus would destroy Conor in 5 moves. The same is true with this fight if it's even remotely legitimate. I have no idea how you guys can think this will look like Floyd fighting another multiple world-champion boxer. Do you have any perspective at all?

Pacman(A world class boxer) lost to a school teacher. Conor is a two division UFC champion =/

I dont give a shit.I dont like Floyd or Conor and Im not paying for that garbage.

40% Mayweather KO/TKO, 30% Mayweather decision, 30% Conor KO/TKO.

Sure... Then you should definitely bet on Conor by KO, if you think 30% chance of that happening.

My guess would be, 40% Mayweather by KO/TKO, 59% by decision, 0.9% Conor by Mayweather injury, 0.1% Conor by KO.

Pacman(A world class boxer) lost to a school teacher. Conor is a two division UFC champion =/
images1.jpg~c200

Mayweather always plays it safe and under normal circumstances usually always takes it to a decision, and it's always disappointing, so of course I would be disappointed.

Conor's going to get comprehensively outboxed but there's no way he gets finished, those are some legitimate pillow hands on Floyd

I completely agree. I can't see Mayweather taking any risks trying to KO Conor, however minor that risk is. This is a guy who didn't remotely try to KO an one-armed Pacquiao (who hasn't been able to KO anyone since 2009), didn't KO journeyman Carlos Baldomir, nor anyone since 2007.

At first, I was thinking Conor might rush in out of frustration and get his ass KO'd, but you look at the Diaz fights when Conor was getting outstruck. He is going to run and save himself. He's not going Diego Sanchez and rush in and try for a KO when he is hurt.

Mayweather is going to do the same thing he has done for like 15 years, fight safe and dominate. Conor is the one who can make it a KO loss and based on his reaction in the Diaz fights, I don't see Conor going all out either.

Sure... Then you should definitely bet on Conor by KO, if you think 30% chance of that happening.

My guess would be, 40% Mayweather by KO/TKO, 59% by decision, 0.9% Conor by Mayweather injury, 0.1% Conor by KO.

Well there's still a 70% chance of it not happening plus it is only playing like 20% more then a mayweather decision. So Mayweather via decision is better value.

I think I have decided I will just put $100 for a Mayweather decision. It is paying pretty well odds and even I lose I would have seen of these guys get knocked out lol.

Imagine that LOL. Do you know who the fuck Floyd Mayweather is?

If he wins its by defense first and collecting points to a decision.

Forget just bleed...just fuckin fight.

If TBE goes to a decision against a 0-0 novice Thats fuckin terrible. Give me a break.

Floyd:"I wanna give the fans a show because they weren't happy with the Pac fight"

Shut up you dont give a fuck and your gonna fight like you always do. Boring as hell.

Last edited:
I would. If he came out and outclassed then knocked Conor out he would bring so many casuals over to boxing. I like boxing and MMA. I have no horse in this race but Mayweather should be able to take Conor out.

That's shameful if Floyd can get a finish against a guy who is 0-0 IMO...

Mayweather needs to get a kill here. It's cool if he toys with him a bit just to make it a show, but if he doesn't fight than this is no win for him.

#my2cents

Imagine that LOL. Do you know who the fuck Floyd Mayweather is?

If he wins its by defense first and collecting points to a decision.

Forget just bleed...just fuckin fight.

If TBE goes to a decision against a 0-0 novice Thats fuckin terrible. Give me a break.

Floyd:"I wanna give the fans a show because they weren't happy with the Pac fight"

Shut up you dont give a fuck and your gonna fight like you always do. Boring as hell.

Mayweather is the GSP of boxing. A perfectionist who wins via decision and can't be beaten.

Back