Nick Diaz is the ultimate ''Honey Badger'' of MMA

GSP is elite level wrestler and took it to the ground but I have no doubt in my mind. Nick would finish him 10 out 10 times in all stand up fight.. I believe GSP would be cornered and pressured then collapse he would not be able to withstand
GSP outstruck every opponent he ever faced, including Nick. GSP almost doubled up Nick's striking on the feet.

Nick is great when an opponent plays into his game, he struggles with anyone who won't.

GSP outstruck every opponent he ever faced, including Nick. GSP almost doubled up Nick's striking on the feet.

Nick is great when an opponent plays into his game, he struggles with anyone who won't.

by setting it up with takedowns but In all stand up fight GSP has nothing for Nick Diaz

by setting it up with takedowns and on the ground strikes but In all stand up fight GSP has nothing for Nick Diaz
GSP did that because it was smarter. He would definitely get hit more but I have no doubt he would 50-45 Nick in straight standing. I was also not including ground strikes. Standing only it was something like 80-40 strikes in favor of GSP. If you include Ground strikes it was something like 120-40 GSP.

I don't know anyone who beats Diaz trading punches with him though. GSP would have a very mobile gameplan would not stay in one place and would likely use a lot of kicks. GSP is one of if not THE best strategist in MMA. He would fight Diaz at his weakest area in striking.

GSP did that because it was smarter. He would definitely get hit more but I have no doubt he would 50-45 Nick in straight standing. I was also not including ground strikes. Standing only it was something like 80-40 strikes in favor of GSP. If you include Ground strikes it was something like 120-40 GSP.

Lool. Do you honestly think GSP would even survive to 3rd round in a all stand fight with Nick Diaz forget about 50-45 because that is unrealistic and he won't make to the 3 judges in all stand up fight. It won't go to decision in my opinion

Lool. Do you honestly think GSP would even survive to 3rd round in a all stand fight with Nick Diaz forget about 50-45 because that is unrealistic and he won't make to decision in all stand up fight
I edited my post btw, and you clearly don't know much about GSP's standup. 50-45 all day every day. He would just get hit more than he did with his takedown heavy strategy. GSP would not stand in the pocket, he would move, and he would hit Nick far more than Nick hit him with his plodding slow moving forward style. Nick would do his antics, GSP would not fall for it, Nick would then act like GSP wasn't fighting, and GSP would continue to win.

Honey badgers attack jeeps that enter their territory, and routinely kill lions and hyenas... I love Nick Diaz, but he's about as aggressive as a pack of noodles these days.

253C611F00000578-2934942-image-a-24_1422772069847.jpg

Brother Diaz the Larger committed many sins that night....point fighting among them. I feel he has lost his faith in JBG.

Junior Browning from that season of TUF was honey badger-esque.

Hold up son

Ion cutelaba has to be worth a mention

Have you seen this dude fight?

Yeah, they may be badass at LW, but they know they can't move up and take on the MW/LHW/HWs of the animal kingdom.
Sure they can...

They have baggy, tough skin, so they can still maneuver... They go for the balls, and if they get them, it's over... They're only really weak around their heads, and they routinely take out hyenas, and there have been documented cases of them bleeding out fully grown male lions by ripping off their junk.

GSP is elite level wrestler and took it to the ground but I have no doubt in my mind. Nick would finish him 10 out 10 times in all stand up fight.. I believe GSP would be cornered and pressured then collapse he would not be able to withstand.

idLrvryu2r2mz.gif

ivfkllX1ohVWu.gif

iwcYHtwB4e76T.gif

He looked great in the preseason game last night. Back in form.
I didn't watch it but he's from LSU. So, in the words of Chris Weidman's dad, "This is still my boy."

Nick is an overrated diva.

He gets slapped by all current top 10 welterweights

Nick is a borderline can. It's a good job he has a gangsta persona

Dont ever compare Nick diaz to a Honey Badger..

Honey badgers take their losses and come back to fight another day.. Diaz just bitches and moans like the world owes him a favour.

Diego Sanchez fits the bill.

Back