"I promise to hurt guys (this time), and finish fights." - GSP

GSP is a bigger troll than we thought, anyone who believes his lies are either 1) Canadian or 2) delusional.

You forgot 3) a male homosexual

Let's not pretend there isn't a delegation here who only follows the sport in the same way Mandy Moore tried to be a GSP groupie.

GSP permanently damaged Koscheck and probably ended Josh's career...and still couldn't finish him

Remember that time he said "I'm gonna show people something they've never seen before" and then it was 5 lackluster rounds with a decision. Classic GSP.

Wasn't that the fight where he turned Serra's internal organs into paste?

And GSP's rounds were very rarely lackluster, unless you consider domination lackluster.

okp66FD.gif

no one can deny that if GSP finishes bisping he is the undisputed GOAT

GSP all the way.
He will be the second GOAT.
Fedor #1

This should be a poll: who is less likely to go for the finish: Floyd Jr or GSP.

what's he talking about? he almost always finished his fight, rd 5.

And the check is in the mail, and I love you, and I promise not to come in your mouth ...

“I’ve trained a lot of things,” St-Pierre said. “I’m gonna be more there to hurt guys and to go for the finish. To submit, to break. To go for the break. To go for the knockout or go for the break if i have a submission. Until he taps. I’m gonna be more opportunistic.”

St-Pierre, 36, acknowledged that toward the end of his reign asUFC 170-pound champion, he was not necessarily going for finishes all the time. “Rush” said he was “overthinking a little bit too much” and focusing on just doing what he was doing to win rather than trying to get a stoppage.

“If he doesn’t open up, you keep doing what you do well to win the fight,” St-Pierre. “You’re winning, so you don’t necessarily change.”

No longer, GSP said. When he comes back to the UFC, he said he plans on going for the finish, especially in fights in which he senses his opponent has broken. That will be different from the past, he said.

“They were accepting the defeat,” St-Pierre said of previous opponents. “They knew they were going to lose before the end of the fight. They were fighting to not get beat up too much instead of fighting to win.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...fc-return-im-gonna-be-more-there-to-hurt-guys

Dear GSP,

I believe anything the GOAT says.

He said the same thing before he retired. Don't blink. Bisping is gonna smash him and then he is gonna retire again. One just don't gain killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. Look at Jones. Hurts Cormier and goes balls to the wall to put him out. He has killer instinct.

That's a pretty terrible example. Jones hit Cormier with a head kick and Cormier was out of it, GSP would have and has done exactly the same thing.

That's a pretty terrible example. Jones hit Cormier with a head kick and Cormier was out of it, GSP would have and has done exactly the same thing.

Bullshit he would have. And that link doesn't work. And I don't care anyway. Do you really think GSP has any killer instinct? Please.

Soooo much salt in this thread....

You may not believe GSP is committed to a more aggressive style simply because he says he is, I get that. But I think Bisping's size and ability will almost force GSP to be aggressive. I don't think GSP will be able to take Bis down at will and GnP him to a decisive victory, so I am excited to see how GSP adjusts...it makes sense that his adjustment will be to attack more aggressively.

He's added a lot of muscle moving to to 185, so his jab is likely to become even better. I don't think it's impossible to imagine of the GOATS with added muscle can finish more often.

Back