"I promise to hurt guys (this time), and finish fights." - GSP

More funny is him saying he's going to go "for the break" on submissions. People made fun of him for not being able to finish the kimura on Dan Hardy. GSP said he just didn't know how to finish the technique but you could tell he was just afraid to really crank it. Sounds like he's still sore from that.

Exactly. He was scared. Matt Hughes was afraid to break Royce's arm too.

GSP is a bigger troll than we thought, anyone who believes his lies are either 1) Canadian or 2) delusional.

I'm Canadian and I don't believe him. And I can assure you that a lot of people on the French boards are tired of hearing him talk and talk and talk for the last four years.

More funny is him saying he's going to go "for the break" on submissions. People made fun of him for not being able to finish the kimura on Dan Hardy. GSP said he just didn't know how to finish the technique but you could tell he was just afraid to really crank it. Sounds like he's still sore from that.
Sounds like an amazing training partner. Kimuras are not to be fucked around with.

Are you kidding?

He HAS. In that exact same damned scenario.

You can apologize on your way out and thank me for the lesson.

So Brutal. Hughes get up immediately. GSP is scared. Get over it.

So Brutal. Hughes get up immediately. GSP is scared. Get over it.

I don't get whiny bitches like you who spend so much time crapping on fighters.

You must have the smallest penis in the world.

I'm concerned. GSP sounds like he's in a dark place in his mind right now.

I don't get whiny bitches like you who spend so much time crapping on fighters.

You must have the smallest penis in the world.

Great comeback. GSP fuckin ran from the sport after a very controversial win. Again, another sign of his mindset. He is mentally weak. And Bisping is gonna make sure he retires with an official loss this time.

giphy.gif

GSP is a bigger troll than we thought, anyone who believes his lies are either 1) Canadian or 2) delusional.

The GSP that finished guys died after Serra TKO'd him. I don't think he even knows how to take risks anymore to be honest, even though its been effective I don't find it entertaining.

Wasn't that the fight where he turned Serra's internal organs into paste?

And GSP's rounds were very rarely lackluster, unless you consider domination lackluster.

He had something to prove that night, but yeah he was implementing some brutal GnP.

He said the same thing before he retired. Don't blink. Bisping is gonna smash him and then he is gonna retire again. One just don't gain killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. Look at Jones. Hurts Cormier and goes balls to the wall to put him out. He has killer instinct.
He had killer instinct before Serra beat it out of him, after that he fought scared

But you are right, he says the same shit all the time and then he lays on people

Back