• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dillon Davis lost at Polaris

Even tho I am a Conor fan, it's hard to like Danis.
That being said TS is laughing because he lost to Tonon?! I haven't been following BJJ too much but as far as I remember lately Tonon has subbed everyone he's fought

More importantly why not?

C-NrVwhW0AE1Obd.jpg

Seems completely likable....

I legit lol'd at twenty-dollar bills. Pure gold.

Meh ok he didn't do 2/3, either way even he knew there wasn't much to say.
which is why I can't hate.

He lost a match, shit happens. I don't think he's good enough to be coaching McGregor though. Conor has tens of millions he should be able to get the best of the best to make his subpar ground game better. Obviously there are many better options.

I don't care for Danis at all but I think it's so pathetic how you keyboard warriors take pride in someone else's defeat

which is why I can't hate.

He lost a match, shit happens. I don't think he's good enough to be coaching McGregor though. Conor has tens of millions he should be able to get the best of the best to make his subpar ground game better. Obviously there are many better options.

Good post

I think you have my life and yours confused, Dillon. No go back and work on your Mcgregor impression
It's ok sweetheart mommy still loves you. You can live in our basement and play video games forever if you would like. Ps I'll bring you some of your favorite cookies when I'm down wish your laundry

C-NrVwhW0AE1Obd.jpg

Yes, he looks rich.
That's like 600 bucks lol. How can you anyone like this guy? He got kicked out of his own school. He sold his soul to go be in Conor's camp. Calls himself the highest paid fighter in Bellator. Dude makes me sick.

It's ok sweetheart mommy still loves you. You can live in our basement and play video games forever if you would like. Ps I'll bring you some of your favorite cookies when I'm down wish your laundry

Cmon Dillon, you need to come at me harder than that

what a legend going easy on these guys so they can get some degree of success

Back