Inb4 his real name

Dildo Anus

Everything about that entire video was so cringe worthy

The announcer's voice

The boring decision the match went to

The way Danis dyed his hair, the way Tonon dyed it to mock him

Tonon's McGregor impression

Sport BJJ is so lame for the most part

I'm glad to see him lose... but it was against Garry Tonon. That dude is on another level

Dillon-Danis-and-Conor-Mcgregor-wearing-Gucci-floral-shirt-and-jacket-at-the-Gucci-store-640x799.jpg

^ guess who still believes in... Wait, you don't even believe in yourself? Nevermind, thats just sad.

And Dillon Danis needs to simma down now. Dude has obviously been scavenging Conor's leftover swag...
I know myself, so I don't need to believe in myself. Once you know something, belief is useless.

Now feed this clown to Larkin or Koreshkov for some quality shooping material.

No shame in losing to Gary Tonon, specially if you survive all the submission attempts as he did.

So hate on the guy for trying to be rich and famous like connor. Yup seems legit

No, I hate on a guy being an unoriginal douche. But keep slurping on his nuts, he'll get exposed soon enough on Bellator.

No, I hate on a guy being an unoriginal douche. But keep slurping on his nuts, he'll get exposed soon enough on Bellator.
Hate all you want. Dude is still more famous and rich then you will ever be

Everything about that entire video was so cringe worthy

The announcer's voice

The boring decision the match went to

The way Danis dyed his hair, the way Tonon dyed it to mock him

Tonon's McGregor impression

Sport BJJ is so lame for the most part

I literally fell asleep watching it, I used to think BJJ could work on TV. But I have to agree its a fringe sport that will never be popular to the mainstream audience.

Bellator need to renegotiate there contract with him. He hasn't had a single MMA fight, and he isn't even the best in what he specializes in.

Last edited:
Back