Dillon Davis lost at Polaris

He can't even win at his speciality, so what chance does he have in mma at the highest level?

People really believe in this "If you can perceive, if you believe then you will achieve" nonsense.

HAHAHA
Yeah gtfo with that law of attraction bullshit. Only the desperate people really believe in that shit.

200.jpg

I came I ready to hate but he was super classy in defeat

He lost to Gary Tonon??
Wow! What a bum!

How come you don't like him, TS? I don't really know much about him, so I'm just wondering where the hate is coming from.

He can't even win at his speciality, so what chance does he have in mma at the highest level?

People really believe in this "If you can perceive, if you believe then you will achieve" nonsense.

HAHAHA
How many guys on Gary Tonon's level in the UFC thought?

HAHAHA

^ guess who still believes in... Wait, you don't even believe in yourself? Nevermind, thats just sad.

And Dillon Danis needs to simma down now. Dude has obviously been scavenging Conor's leftover swag...

At least he didn't get heel-hooked this time LOL #moralvictories

Seriously tho, Tonon is a beast.

Why all the danis hate?
Pretty sure the dude talks shit about tons of fighters but he doesn't even fight MMA. Wow you do BJJ? Congrats dude.

Dude.... Tonon is really good at grappling....

Back