• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idiots who picked conor. Come here and eat crow

Cherish this victory boxing purists. A Novice took your goat to the 10th Rd and lost on an early stoppage in the 10th rd.

Congratulations lol
a 40 year old retired fighter toyed and finished conor in his prime LOLOL

youre really going to sit here and gloat about a 0-0 fighter going toe to toe and winning 4-5 rounds against 'the best ever' 49-0? youre silly as fuck kid. sit the fuck down and show your respect to CMAC he's coming back to the UFC and butchering every motherfuckin body
LOLOLOL he got dominated , his face will never be the same . Can't wait to see conor back in UFC doe

Are boxing retards honestly talking shit about the p4p best boxer beating an MMA fighter in the sport of boxing? It's literally Walmart greeter levels of autism.

Are boxing retards honestly talking shit about the p4p best boxer beating an MMA fighter in the sport of boxing? It's literally Walmart greeter levels of autism.
this guy picked McGregor to win and he's salty LOLMFAO

It was 86-85 either way, going into round 10. Conor won the first 4 rounds. He has nothing to hang his head at

No one is talking shit about Conor. But people with average IQ and above are laughing at the incredibly moronic people who actually thought Conor was going to take the win. Because that really took some grade A stupidity.

Lost to the best boxing had to offer at his game. Savage

I picked Conor in an upset, happy to 'eat crow'. What a war. Conor hung in with the goat of boxing. Congrats to Floyd on an incredible career!

if mcgregor had of won his fans would have been happy
yet your guy won and you're still a miserable fuck

go figure

Lmao I actually was saying McGregor would get shit on without planning a punch, only people with double digit IQs like yourself picked Conor to win or would actually come on the internet to shit talk when he lost.

How? My insta feed suddenly has people saying they wanna pick up boxing.

Really?everyone i watched with said it sucked and they prefer mma as the punches have nothing on em and its slow and boring and there shorts looked stupid.

Back