Horrible people that you secretly kinda admire

Mister Rogers.

The f*k was up with that guy's wardrobe yet at the same time I feel like he coulda been a decent person deep down

Hogan is an American hero

I still admire Hogan But when I was a Kid he was an Icon right up there with Schwarzenegger and Jordan. when you find out your hero's are POS's it can hit you in the feels. and to add insult to injury the chick wasn't even hot.

vlad the impaler

he stood up to islamic oppression, and with roughly 30,000 wallachians, fought back an army of an estimated 1000-150,000 turks via absolute savagery, and outright impaled 23,000 of them.

he faced a shitload of adversity to even get to that point, being kidnapped in his youth, was exiled and then had to retake his own country back
1200px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg

Dr. Mindbender used some of his DNA to create the Cobra emporer Vlad was a fucking boss. evil as shit but still a boss

I'm a big fan of Nazi uniforms. If Nazism legit rose again I'd probably join up just for the uniforms. I'd call in sick on jew extermination days though obviously

You and Rory MacDonald.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mister Rogers.

The f*k was up with that guy's wardrobe yet at the same time I feel like he coulda been a decent person deep down

Rodgers was a MAC/SOG USMC Scout Sniper in nam with over 1000 confirmed kills.... all head shots, and another unconfirmed 3,000.

Michael Jordan unfortunately is a known asshole, but he's still one of, if not my favorite, athlete of all time.

Dude is a boss.

michael-jordan-face-o74fl9ao.jpg

Michael_Jordan_slamdunk,_Chicago,1988.jpg

Rodgers was a MAC/SOG USMC Scout Sniper in nam with over 1000 confirmed kills.... all head shots, and another unconfirmed 3,000.

I've never been a "numbers" kinda guy, I need to know the details. Were those kills all just a bunch of school teachers and volunteers or did was it OPRAH fricken WINFREY (aka Final Stage Boss)

vlad the impaler

he stood up to islamic oppression, and with roughly 30,000 wallachians, fought back an army of an estimated 1000-150,000 turks via absolute savagery, and outright impaled 23,000 of them. he didnt hide behind his soldiers either, he himself would wear disguises to go into the enemy camp and spy on them

he faced a shitload of adversity to even get to that point, being kidnapped in his youth, was exiled and then had to retake his own country back. despite all of that, once he had control, he demonstrated his control by intentionally leave gold goblets in town squares, to prove that nobody would dare defy him. not once were they stolen

1200px-Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg

Was her horrible???? I heard he got rid of homelessness and poverty in one day.

Dr. Mindbender used some of his DNA to create the Cobra emporer Vlad was a fucking boss. evil as shit but still a boss

to debate whether the real vlad was a "bad guy" is an ends justify the means situation. he tortured and killed thousands but he was also the gatekeeper of europe and saved it from muslim invasion countless times by winning battles where he was usually outnumbered anywhere from 5-1 to 10-1

but theres no debate about his ability though, he was a fucking boss

i didnt know the cobra emperor is part vlad, thats cool lol

Michael Jordan unfortunately is a known asshole, but he's still one of, if not my favorite, athlete of all time.

Dude is a boss.

michael-jordan-face-o74fl9ao.jpg

Michael_Jordan_slamdunk,_Chicago,1988.jpg

dude has such a god complex, biggest megalomaniac mofo in sports history. dude stopped being friends with Barkley because barkley critized the Hornets on TNT

Was her horrible???? I heard he got rid of homelessness and poverty in one day.

he ate breakfast in his forest of impaled enemies, he also would torture and dismember his enemies or people he suspected of being traitors. specifics are hard to nail, as there has been a lot of stories made up about him, but its believed he would often keep the dismembered body parts and use them as decorations and shit

main-qimg-c6a6abd21963ff1805a4660e015fb8ec-c

when he took power after exile, he apparently executed thousands of people who were friendly with those who took his fathers kingdom from him, with no trial or mercy

his effect on europe is mostly positive though. he was the lesser of two evils. kind of emobodies the quote "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

he ate breakfast in his forest of impaled enemies, he also would torture and dismember his enemies or people he suspected of being traitors. specifics are hard to nail, as there has been a lot of stories made up about him, but its believed he would often keep the dismembered body parts and use them as decorations and shit

main-qimg-c6a6abd21963ff1805a4660e015fb8ec-c

when he took power after exile, he apparently executed thousands of people who were friendly with those who took his fathers kingdom from him, with no trial or mercy

his effect on europe is mostly positive though. he was the lesser of two evils. kind of emobodies the quote "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

But if not for him, who knows how far Islam would have spread back then. He had to intimidate his enemies as his enemies far outnumbered his army.

But if not for him, who knows how far Islam would have spread back then. He had to intimidate his enemies as his enemies far outnumbered his army.

like i said in another post. your opinion of him depends on the "ends justify the means"

i think what he did to his enemies was necessary to achieve his goals, and I think it was better for him to do what he against the ottomans, then to let them take over europe. i also think he was often a monster to his own people and ruled through fear and brutal punishments

i admire him for his ability to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, over and over. he was willing to do literally anything to keep his fathers kingdom, no matter how many times it was taken, or the amount of armies sent to take it from him.

Hitler before the Holocaust and before he decided to convert Europe to his ideology rather than defend Germany and become the light of Europe.

If Hitler had just kept the land he had won in December of 1933, and fortified it, and demanded German nationalism and loyalty, he would have saved Germany from the Bolshevik scum coming out of Russia who are now called progressives.

Hitler's invasion of Poland was too logistically and culturally difficult and costly. He didn't need to do any more land grab to protect Europe from the Soviet scum. He could have come to Poland's aid instead of taking them over, making the Polish hate the German people.

Hitler before the Holocaust and before he decided to convert Europe to his ideology rather than defend Germany and become the light of Europe.

Well, even before that he had risen to power using tactics like the Night of the Long Knives and assassinating his own supporters like Rohm, and drove his niece to suicide with his controlling incestuous advances. He was never really separate from what he did later on. The heroic / decent pre-Holocaust Hitler is really a myth.

Last edited:
Well, even before that he had risen to power using tactics like the Night of the Long Knives and assassinating his own supporters like Rohm, and driving his niece to suicide with his controlling incestuous advances. He was never really separate from what he did later on. The heroic / decent pre-Holocaust Hitler is really a myth.

I'm referring to the political/social Hitler, not his personal issues.

If Hitler had just kept the land he had won in December of 1933, and fortified it, and demanded German nationalism and loyalty, he would have saved Germany from the Bolshevik scum coming out of Russia who are now called progressives.

Hitler's invasion of Poland was too logistically and culturally difficult and costly. He didn't need to do any more land grab to protect Europe from the Soviet scum. He could have come to Poland's aid instead of taking them over, making the Polish hate the German people.

Hitler after kicking out the Jews who he felt had a monopoly over German media/arts/economy (a tactic I felt was also unnecessary), could have left well enough alone. But in his evil madness, he decided to murder an entire ethnic group.

Back