Horrible people that you secretly kinda admire

rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F4adf8a0d-0382-4354-9880-aeed9fea6d30.png

You don't admire Hitler's rise to power and his restoration of the German people's pride, the German military, and the German economy ?

You can admire the success and condemn the evil.

Hitler was a complete and utter failure who brought the German people and nearly all of Europe to ruin.

You Hitler apologists make me sick. You don't know your history and you're just generally a piece of shit. Fuck you.

I'm a huge Polanski fan. Dude was an amazing director

On another note Klaus Kinski is another dude I admired a lot and thought of as a kind of role model. But then later on his kids came out and claimed he sexually and physically abused them

<6>

For me that stuff doesn't ruin their films at all though. I still feel the same way about them

The arts is filled with horrible people who have done great stuff. Wagner used to write a whole bunch of political stuff some of it taken as anti-semetic. Wonder if it played a part in Hitlers well known fondness of his music....

Or whether he liked it because it's just fucking awesome.

Back in my younger days I used to spring this on girls as my i'll put some music on so no one else hears us during sexy time. About 5 songs in this would start playing with an altered crescendo so it played twice as loud as the songs before it when the brass starts blaring.

Many lulz were had. Until it cock blocked me. Still worth it.

Hitler was a complete and utter failure who brought the German people and nearly all of Europe to ruin.

You Hitler apologists make me sick. You don't know your history and you're just generally a piece of shit. Fuck you.

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SAID,

I MEAN LOOK AT HIS EYES.

WHEN HE USE TO GIVE SPEECHES

IFTHATS NOT DEMONICALLY POSSESED

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

AND OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE HE DECIDED TO TARGET

WHICH ONE DID HE GO AFTER???

THE ONE PEOPLE THAT PRODUCED Jesus Christ THE SAVIOR OF MANKIND.

NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT JEWS HAVE BEEN TREATED TERRIBLY THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

AND YES I'M CAPS LOCK EMPHASIZING MY POINT.

I'm a big fan of Nazi uniforms. If Nazism legit rose again I'd probably join up just for the uniforms. I'd call in sick on jew extermination days though obviously

No doubt. The Nazi's knew what they were doing, uniform-wise. Those sweet as fuck black coats and leather and all that. You compare that to an American officer and it's no competition. The Nazi's won the fashion war with complete ease.

Vladimir Putin

Putin isn't evil he's just ole school KGB which makes him brilliant and cunning and alpha.....I have 2 of those three attributes and people tend to either love me or hate me much like Putin. there's no middle ground when you're a true Alpha.

Saddam

I guess the americans guarding him say he was funny bastard.

Hulk Hogan child hood hero that turned out to be a total d bag. dude shagged his physically handicapped best friends wife and video taped it. then to add insult to injury got even richer by winning a massive lawsuit.

Are you talking about when Hulk Hogan banged Bubba the Love Sponge's wife? If so, you have your facts mixed up. Bubba and his wife set up that arrangement, including the hidden cam. They were going to use the video to blackmail Hulk Hogan. Hogan didn't video tape it, LOL. He was not aware the sex was being filmed. This is why he sued and won.

El Chapo. Hate the violence and mayhem he's caused but he's straight gangster .

I agree that Hitler's first steps would've been viewed positively if he didn't go on to genocide and pushing too far beyond his borders.

Except, you know, all these "first steps" were building towards a massive war of extermination in the east from day one. Even if the complete liquidation of the European Jewry wasn't wholly conceived of until early '42 (even in the Wehrmacht and SS were already exterminating Jews en masse on the Eastern Front before this as all Jews were necessarily viewed as partisans according to the Barbarossa Decree) and the Wannsee Conference, the extermination (mostly via starvation) of the lionshare of the Slavic peoples in the east (while keeping about 5-40%, depending on the area in question, of the Slavic populations alive to work as slaves for the Germans who were meant to settle these lands) was part of Hitler's plan from day one as is clearly evidenced by the trainwreck of a book that is Mein Kampf (and various other pronouncements in the many years after Mein Kampf was written from Hitler, other high ranking Nazis, and even high ranking military officers).

All of the supposed recovery and economic gains of the Third Reich were completely unsustainable to the point that on the eve of the Invasion of Poland, the German economy was on the verge of collapse. It was only the plunder of Poland in '39 and the subsequent plunder of the rest of Europe in the coming years, along with the slave labour taken from these countries that kept the German economy from complete collapse. Hitler's ideology and it's application was shit from top to bottom and from beginning to end.

I've begun to believe everyone would love the Nazis if it weren't frowned upon to do so. As soon as something goes socially awry, people are QUICK to take up Nazi precepts, namely eugenics and segregation. Plus I think everyone digs the fashion sense, too.

I'm a big fan of Nazi uniforms. If Nazism legit rose again I'd probably join up just for the uniforms. I'd call in sick on jew extermination days though obviously

No doubt. The Nazi's knew what they were doing, uniform-wise. Those sweet as fuck black coats and leather and all that. You compare that to an American officer and it's no competition. The Nazi's won the fashion war with complete ease.

Fucking rights. Even in the 23rd century that shit looks good.

PatternsOfForce0447.jpg

I've begun to believe everyone would love the Nazis if it weren't frowned upon to do so. As soon as something goes socially awry, people are QUICK to take up Nazi precepts, namely eugenics and segregation. Plus I think everyone digs the fashion sense, too.

My go-to quote when anyone accuses me of being a Nazi or Facist,

Say what you like about the Nazis, but no woman ever fantasized about being tied to a bed and ravished by a guy dressed as a Liberal
- PJ O' Rourke;)

Wasn't that best friend a cuck who liked watching the Hulkster bang his wife? Honestly if I was pals with Hogan I'd let him bang my wife as well just so I could post that thread on sherdog

Lets be honest.. you would let Hulk bang you while your "wife" was watching.

lmao. only one wrestler that I would let shag the ole lady and he's gone Piper RIP.

as Far as Genghis If you ever have the urge to Kill and Shag every woman you see then you might have some of Khan's DNA floating around inside you.

I'm almost certain I do....

When ever I watch anything about the Mongols I have an eerie feeling of euphoric de ja vu. like I was one of the archers riding side saddle shooting arrows through poor peasants necks then tossing their severed heads in huge bonfires while shagging the women.

tbh that's why I no longer watch the history channel
Genghis jack?

The Jersey Shore people.

Back