Tony Ferguson and DC go back and forth on twitter

Only morons put pride above self-preservation. Prisons and emergency rooms are littered with people that have this mindset.
That's the nice thing about laws... Being the bigger guy in a situation doesn't mean you automatically get your way. If Werdum had physically attacked Ferguson for being "disrespectful" Tony could then either defend himself by stabbing the much larger Werdum in the neck with a fork, or get his ass beat and win a lot of money in a lawsuit. Now whether that is a chance worth taking for the smaller man is often a matter of pride... Just as it is for the larger fighter. Look at Cyborg, she probably regrets punching that smaller fighter on the street who had been insulting her online.

Good, I like DC a lot but I'm glad he is getting called out for his shit, it's crazy how he became a darling in a overnight and that he can't do any wrong

Ferguson cheated in the Barboza fight though. Also:

$

LMAO

Tony "El Knockdown" Cucuy as Keebab would say

I mean, yeah. We've all seen on Animal Planet or Discovery a hyena caught by a lion trying to defend itself.

Nevertheless, it always ends the same way.
Yet here you Sherdoggers are, day in and day out, talking shit about pro fighters.

I just love the hypocrisy of the posters here. It's hilarious.

I have mods asking me to cool it down but I see TFerg got me on the verge of a nervous breakdown trying to mess with his own colleague with too much disrespect.

Have you EVER seen Tony Ferguson speak? This dude craves attention desperately. He will do or say anything for the cameras and that should be obvious within seconds of listening to or watching him.

Yo GK, where's your kid at???

I have mods asking me to cool it down but I see TFerg got me on the verge of a nervous breakdown trying to mess with his own colleague with too much disrespect.

You should probably try to relax and get a good night's sleep.

Hmm a situation where DC isn't in the wrong.

Tony's fucking weird.

If I was Ferguson and saw DC and Rogan spending 5 minutes of air time after Tony beat Lee trying to justify Conor/Diaz 3, I'd probably be pissed too.

Tony loves to start fights with heavyweights

Yet here you Sherdoggers are, day in and day out, talking shit about pro fighters.

I just love the hypocrisy of the posters here. It's hilarious.
Do we call out fighters by name on Twitter ? Kinda doubt it

Tony seems to have a hobby of picking a fight with dudes twice his size.

not a good hobby to have

Back