Why did Hitler make it illegal for Jews to own guns ?

They're more like the bolsheivks since they adhere to the marxist philosophy. The bolsheviks are the greatest murderers in European history. They killed over 60 million Europeans between 1918-1980.

It's the greatest horror the media refuses to tell the masses.

It makes sense. That is why the Lunatic Left tries to hide the fact that countless millions have died under communist regimes. Commie Scum.

17ps-sanders-web1.jpg

Ensconce. Kill those who attack, then probably die.

Ok but people in Germany didn't have any guns in the first place.
I am in favor of gun ownership. But it just doesn't apply to Germany in the 1920/30's.
Because the Kaiserreich was an unarmed nation. And the Weimar republic has stricter gun laws than we have now in Germany.

Was Literally, Hitler's middle name or his nickname or something.
I constantly see both side use Literally Hitler when talking about Hitler. I thought his first name was Adolph.
Do you even think Hitler every looks up from his eternal burning and thinks, quit using me as a fucking political talking point.

Which Jewish lives would have been saved?
I mean most of the Eastern European and Russian Jews were armed. But the SS and Gestapo still killed them.
And that was in occupied territory.

Please explain how gun owner ship would have prevent Jewish death in Nazi Germany?

A chance is better than no chance. Guns might be able to buy you some time and/or open doors that don't exist if you didn't have guns.

It would have, at worst, killed Nazis. Even if it didn't save a single Jewish life, it would have taken more Nazi lives.

When the popualtion is unarmed, they become slaves. Look at the Taliban's gun control on the Afghan population. Saddam made it illegal for Shia and Kurds to own guns.

But were do those imaginary weapons come from? Because they didn't have any guns in the Weimar republic.

LOL - do you enjoy lying this much ?

"The Citizens of Japan are permitted to possess firearms for hunting and sport shooting, but only after submitting to a lengthy licensing procedure.[59] After ten years of shotgun ownership, a licence-holder may apply to obtain a rifle."

There are limits, but there is no full ban on guns in Japan.

the poor japanese. when does big brother make its move on them?

what percentage of liberals want a gun ban in the US?

guns-per-capita.png

To be fair the Nazis tightened gun regulations for a certain group (Jews) but relaxed gun regulations for other groups (members of the NAZI party, ordinary German citizens)

So this argument isn't really a good one.

LOL - do you enjoy lying this much ?

"The Citizens of Japan are permitted to possess firearms for hunting and sport shooting, but only after submitting to a lengthy licensing procedure.[59] After ten years of shotgun ownership, a licence-holder may apply to obtain a rifle."

There are limits, but there is no full ban on guns in Japan.

"A very, very small percentage of the Japanese people own guns (close to 0.1% of the population) and that percentage has been declining for years."

Yeah, that armed .1% of the population is all that stands between the Japanese people and State genocide.

You know neither jack nor squat about Japan's gun laws.

https://www.tofugu.com/japan/guns-in-japan/

A chance is better than no chance. Guns might be able to buy you some time and/or open doors that don't exist if you didn't have guns.

What chance? You have to consider 1930's Germany?
What time? or doors? We are talking about the SS here.
First of all the Jews didn't think they were sent of to be killed.
And even if that was the case.We are talking about he Gestapo and SS here they would have probably wished for them to be armed so they could slaughter them right there.
I mean you have to understand what you were up against.

Also, answering the Gestapo at their door with a gun would have certainly been suicide for them and their family, on the spot. Do you disagree?

To be fair the Nazis tightened gun regulations for a certain group (Jews) but relaxed gun regulations for other groups (members of the NAZI party, ordinary German citizens)

It is because the Jews ended up being slaughtered by the millions precisely because they were not armed.

The Jews have learned their lessons, which is why Israel is armed to the teeth.

The leftists keep saying that gun control is safe thing. How safe was it for the Jews who were forbidden from owning guns just one year before the holocaust began ?

Either the left is ignorant or complicit in their view of gun control.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmament_of_the_German_Jews

On a side note, I've got a Ruger .38 snub nose with a Crimson Trace I'm looking to trade. Holla at ya boy if you're interested !

Any day now Australia is going to burst into holocaust. I think you're right

Also, answering the Gestapo at their door with a gun would have certainly been suicide for them and their family, on the spot. Do you disagree?

The Jewish population of Germany was 500,000 before WW2.
Even if only 1/4 of them were armed, that could have killed 125,000 nazis. It's better than nothing.

I can't believe the Jews didn't just get their guns from the black market. Everyone knows gun laws won't reduce gun crime since the people who really want guns will just buy them on the black market.

I guess the Jews were just law abiding to a fault. Even as they were being loaded on the trains to be taken to the camps they resisted the urge to obtain firearms illegally.

It is because the Jews ended up being slaughtered by the millions precisely because they were not armed.

The Jews have learned their lessons, which is why Israel is armed to the teeth.

You seem to not have understand of history. The Jews were killed because the Nazis tried to eradicated German lands of Jewish influence.
If the Jews were armed or not armed is not a factor in that.
And I have to say to use the holocaust like this to try and reverse it. Just to benefit your NRA agenda is a disgrace.

when will the holocaust in japan begin due to their not having guns?

which liberals are saying "no guns" in any numbers that matter?

Did you know Japan has a prolific history of "Sword Hunts"? A warlord who conquers Japan, would then confiscate all swords/weapons from the lands, to ensure his rule goes unopposed. This would be on and off since the 1400s. When firearms were introduced, it actually helped unite Japan and destroyed the samurai class system, because you didn't need to spend 10 years training a samurai how to use a katana and longbow. Thus ending the arms race of samurais.

It's undeniable that arming the masses has prevented tyranny through history.

Back