Why did Hitler make it illegal for Jews to own guns ?

I can't believe the Jews didn't just get their guns from the black market. Everyone knows gun laws won't reduce gun crime since the people who really want guns will just buy them on the black market.

I guess the Jews were just law abiding to a fault. Even as they were being loaded on the trains to be taken to the camps they resisted the urge to obtain firearms illegally.
You seem to not have understand of history. The Jews were killed because the Nazis tried to eradicated German lands of Jewish influence.
If the Jews were armed or not armed is not a factor in that.
And I have to say to use the holocaust like this to try and reverse it. Just to benefit your NRA agenda is a disgrace.

Then why did Hitler make it illegal for Jews to arm themselves ?
Why did Hitler make it illegal for Shias and Kurds to own guns ?

A chance is better than no chance. Guns might be able to buy you some time and/or open doors that don't exist if you didn't have guns.

Leftists would rather people walk peacefully to their ovens.

Makes sense since they love government so much.

So, Germany was mostly responsible for the creation of the heavily armed Israeli State we all know & love today?

Did you know Japan has a prolific history of "Sword Hunts"? A warlord who conquers Japan, would then confiscate all swords/weapons from the lands, to ensure his rule goes unopposed. This would be on and off since the 1400s. When firearms were introduced, it actually helped unite Japan and destroyed the samurai class system, because you didn't need to spend 10 years training a samurai how to use a katana and longbow. Thus ending the arms race of samurais.

It's undeniable that arming the masses has prevented tyranny through history.

fear the govt, or fear your neighbor.

hmm......if ONLY we could find some happy medium.

What chance? You have to consider 1930's Germany?
What time? or doors? We are talking about the SS here.
First of all the Jews didn't think they were sent of to be killed.
And even if that was the case.We are talking about he Gestapo and SS here they would have probably wished for them to be armed so they could slaughter them right there.
I mean you have to understand what you were up against.

Guns helped these few Jews help sabotage Nazi Germany across Europe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_resistance_in_German-occupied_Europe

Was Literally, Hitler's middle name or his nickname or something.
I constantly see both side use Literally Hitler when talking about Hitler. I thought his first name was Adolph.
Do you even think Hitler every looks up from his eternal burning and thinks, quit using me as a fucking political talking point.
Adolph Literally Hitler

And for this reason there's a Jewish pro-2nd amendment group called Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO).

fear the govt, or fear your neighbor.

hmm......if ONLY we could find some happy medium.

There is NO happy medium. The people must always be stronger than the government. Compromise means submission.

Why does a guy like @Defanged still have an account here? Every single thread he makes in every subforum is literally a troll thread. It's ridiculous.

Then why did Hitler make it illegal for Jews to arm themselves ?
Why did Hitler make it illegal for Shias and Kurds to own guns ?

Because the Fuehrer declared those those people to be Non Germans. He also stripped them of property rights.
And removed their protection from the law.
Let me ask you do you want illegal immigrates in the US to have guns? Like everyone that illegally gets to the US can have all the guns they want?
Because Germay considered the Jews not part of Germany.

There's nothing to debate here, except for how it's possible you haven't been banned again yet.

So in your simple opinion, it is "trolling" to bring up the fact that Hitler disarmed the Jews prior to murdering them as a counter response to gun control advocates ?

It is because the Jews ended up being slaughtered by the millions precisely because they were not armed.

The Jews have learned their lessons, which is why Israel is armed to the teeth.

Your argument is that Hitler was allowed to come into power and do what he did because he disarmed the population. That's not true, he made gun laws more lax for many German citizens and a portion of the population was armed. This didn't matter because much of the population was eating up his propaganda and agreed with whatever he did.... this is the real reason he was able to get away with it.

There was a German resistance movement against the Nazis, but it was ineffective for the most part.

Ok but you do see how that does not translate to "If the Jews had Guns" argument.
I mean if those guy would have made a stand against the Gestapo they would have been killed.

Would you rather be sent to a concentration camp or die fighting?

Sorry mate not 100% sure what you mean.
But it general what do you think 800.000 Jews in Nazi Germany could have done?

Shot a fuckload of Nazi's before they were taken out and avoided going to a concentration camp.

when will the holocaust in japan begin due to their not having guns?

which liberals are saying "no guns" in any numbers that matter?

I think his point still stands, since the number of guns in Japan is microscopic.

It's hard to compare Japan with the United States, since their populations and demographics are completely different. Japan is a mostly homogenized nation with extremely strict immigration laws, the place is mostly Japanese-born citizens. The United States clearly has a more open immigration policy and much different demographics, different ethnicity, cultures, religions, and more people in general. Aswell as more land and different socio-cultural atmospheres, from one side of the nation to the other. You add more variables, it always becomes more complicated.

I still don't think any outright ban on guns is the answer. Infact, I think it's very dangerous, in a nation where criminals won't adhere to the same regulations as the rest of the responsible populace. We can't let one horrible incident change the rules for the rest of us. That's just legislating out of fear.

Ice T says it best. You can have my gun *after* everyone else gives up theirs.

Shot a fuckload of Nazi's before they were taken out and avoided going to a concentration camp.

Yeah that is the thing they didn't think they would got go a death camp.
Also the Nazis wouldn't have been kind on your family if you go out in a blaze of glory.

And the most important thing. The guns never existed in the first place.
Before the Nazis Gun control has been very strong.

Back