Restaurant forced to close thanks to LUNATIC LEFT!!!!

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://tucson.com/tucson-s-cup-it-u...ion_fa071ed4-ad15-11e7-a001-073cdcdd4cb0.html

59d7fc300a79f.image.jpg

“We assumed there would be some discussion and shares, but never this type of animosity and hostility,” the statement read.

In an interview Saturday morning, Smith said he contemplated closing the restaurant indefinitely after they received harassing phone calls and threats to burn down the building with the owners in it. But the restaurant opened Saturday and Sunday with no incidents, Alarcon said.

The restaurant is closed indefinitely now. Boycotting it is fine, death threats? I don't even see anything that offensive in the Facebook post.

While I share their view, why politicize food?

I hate the fact Hollywood, NFL, NBA have all become tools of policians. They're no longer watchable.

Does food have to go this route too? Cant people just eat a steak without being bombared with politics?

The statement is so stupid. You are a fucking restaurant, why are you getting out of your way to get reaction of people with this kind of statement. I dont support death threats, but when you go over your way to get reaction out of people you are bound to attract some nutters. In the end this is example of bad business and a lesson to every business. Dont go over your way to alienate peole, you will get bad reaction

"We don't believe in or support the following… Late night host getting political"

Re: We don't believe in or support the following… Restaurants getting political.

I bet he didn't get death threats. He sounds like the kind of person who would say he did, just to make himself look like a victim of the LUNATIC LEFT

similar shit happened in Weimar Germany with its progressivist leftist bullshit being foisted onto a primarily traditionalist Christian society.

similar shit happened in Weimar Germany with its progressivist leftist bullshit being foisted onto a primarily traditionalist Christian society.

Weimar Germany was similar to a restaurant making political statements and then receiving a backlash for it?

I bet he didn't get death threats. He sounds like the kind of person who would say he did, just to make himself look like a victim of the LUNATIC LEFT
I don't know whether it is true or not, but it's easy to believe. The left gets unhinged when Trump is invoked. That bastard gets two scoops of ice cream!

Last edited:
I would bet dollars to cents that if they are closed it is because business sucked and this was a last ditch attempt to drum some up. Not death threats.

How you gonna be that mad about 'antifa' but have no mention of fucking self proclaimed nazis

Edit: I guess I am wrong they have hate groups listed...

Apparently this is on a college campus. How dense do you have to be to try and alienate nearly your entire left leaning clientele.

They probably figured a bunch of people would go to virtue signal to the right and post selfies there and shit

Not surprised if they really got death threats, lots of lefties have turned to violence when people want to say right wing opinions

As a business owner any social media that can be traced back to me is very vanilla. Last thing is some social or conservative justice warrior take something out of context and cost me money.
Restaurant just learned the hard way Freedom of speech is a 2 way street.

Last edited:
Starting today and from here on, no elected official ― certainly those in the GOP defending and supporting Trump on a variety of issues, for example ― should be able to sit down for a nice, quiet lunch or dinner in a Washington, DC eatery or even in their own homes. They should be hounded by protestors everywhere, especially in public ― in restaurants, in shopping centers, in their districts, and yes, on the public property outside their homes and apartments, in Washington and back in their home states.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/protesting-donald-trump-comey_us_591313d1e4b050bdca61270c

Starting today and from here on, no elected official ― certainly those in the GOP defending and supporting Trump on a variety of issues, for example ― should be able to sit down for a nice, quiet lunch or dinner in a Washington, DC eatery or even in their own homes. They should be hounded by protestors everywhere, especially in public ― in restaurants, in shopping centers, in their districts, and yes, on the public property outside their homes and apartments, in Washington and back in their home states.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/protesting-donald-trump-comey_us_591313d1e4b050bdca61270c
Sack up Snowflake.

"Restaurant learns that soapboxing doesn't always work out great for you"

Needs more exclamation points for me to take this as sufficiently dire.

That's impossible. Incompetent people never, ever try to lie to themselves about who is to blame for their failures. Only black people and cultural marxists do that.

Back