Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

it reminds me of all the Conor load swallowers like yourself, who kept insisting Conor would KO floyd within 4 rounds, that Floyd had nothing for Conor, that he had never seen someone like Conor before. blahblahblahblah.

Conor got raped in boxing and now will get raped in MMA .

Connor swallowers? You're a connor hate swallower lol. If you can't see that tony's style puts him at a huge disadvantage vs connor you are a straight up tard.

Listen, Tony could just Mexican-Zombie his way past Conor but that's basically his only chance. Stylistically his striking style is tailor-made to get picked apart by Conor's precision.

Hate Conor Mcgregor just because he is more successful than anyone else in the UFC.

Weirdo.
Nice assumption ass hat.......I could give two fucks about what some Newb Connie fan thinks. The guy is a quitter, coward, and a fraud. That is why I am what you losers call a "Hater".

Listen, Tony could just Mexican-Zombie his way past Conor but that's basically his only chance. Stylistically his striking style is tailor-made to get picked apart by Conor's precision.
What happens when it goes to the ground? Pretty much the opposite. Tony has wrestling, and BJJ on his side, Conor has his left. Tony will crush Connie on the ground.....That's if he even fights Tony, as of right now, all you Conor fans think they are fighting for sure, I'll believe it when the fight is finalized.

What happens when it goes to the ground? Pretty much the opposite. Tony has wrestling, and BJJ on his side, Conor has his left. Tony will crush Connie on the ground.....That's if he even fights Tony, as of right now, all you Conor fans think they are fighting for sure, I'll believe it when the fight is finalized.
Conor isn't nearly as bad on the ground as people make him out to be. They'll quote me and post Nate choking him out but we all know Conor's gas tank cost him that fight + he was out queer street before they ever hit the mat.

I don't think Tony will have an easy time with Conor on the ground. I think Conor would be able to weather the storm and neutralize him and get his chance on the feet like the Mendes fight.

I told all of you haters Conor would take Tony next. It was obvious.

Conor is smart and knows what's up. Unlike the haters who are evidently all morons (Which is what makes them haters in the first place).
He's doing this to not be silent while still being silent. It means nothing, besides he may be fat right now, like D

He's doing this to not be silent while still being silent. It means nothing, besides he may be fat right now, like D
Is the fight even official? Or are people assuming there is a fight over one name being said over social media?

Conor isn't nearly as bad on the ground as people make him out to be. They'll quote me and post Nate choking him out but we all know Conor's gas tank cost him that fight + he was out queer street before they ever hit the mat.

I don't think Tony will have an easy time with Conor on the ground. I think Conor would be able to weather the storm and neutralize him and get his chance on the feet like the Mendes fight.
To think he can hang with Tony on the ground is laughable. No offense man, but Conor only has his left.

Connor swallowers? You're a connor hate swallower lol. If you can't see that tony's style puts him at a huge disadvantage vs connor you are a straight up tard.

Learn to make sense first. Secondly, it's Conor.

The only thing Conor has in this fight is a punchers chance. He has no other way to win. It won't be a decision, it won't be by submission. He has only a KO chance. And even then, it's only in the first 2 rounds.

The haters are gonna be on suicide watch once he starches Tony.

"There's nothing else we can say!" *Jumps in noose*

They'll simply post pics of Nate mercifully strangling Conor or GIFs of McG getting slapped around like a bitch speaking out of line. You'll cry and your tears will sustain them. I recommend you masturbate to Conors victory before logging on to sherdog. Enjoy your nut before they ruin your night.

The pic was a cool reply from Connor

Learn to make sense first. Secondly, it's Conor.

The only thing Conor has in this fight is a punchers chance. He has no other way to win. It won't be a decision, it won't be by submission. He has only a KO chance. And even then, it's only in the first 2 rounds.
I bet you said that about all the guys McGregor beat.

Who exactly does he need to kick the shit out of for people like you to quit whining about how unworthy and fake he is?

Do you lay on the canvas for 5 minutes in boxing?

Do you get to give your arms a rest in boxing by striking with your feet for a while?

Boxing isn't MMA.

That I need to tell you that is really depressing.
Read my post again and maybe you will understand

I told all of you haters Conor would take Tony next. It was obvious.

Conor is smart and knows what's up. Unlike the haters who are evidently all morons (Which is what makes them haters in the first place).
Fucking moronic. One out of every 25 things this guy says is true but a shitty cartoon picture is prof positive he will fight him?

Back