Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

yeah, and what about finishing Floyd within 4 rounds ?
guess this is what you dont want to remember
It's called confidence and fight hyping.

What do you expect him to say before a high profile fight?

An Ali fan should understand pre match promotion and shit talking.

Shame on you.

Lol wow conor and his fans have done a number on you.

Nah bruh. I'll be neutral when it comes to Conor against Tony. I dont get emotionally invested in the fight or accomplish sexual gratification from eithers victory. A rare, if not completely foreign trait to McFanboys. I don't fault you for not understanding this mindset. I'll check on you after the fight to make sure you're safe if Conor loses.

I dont get emotionally invested in the fight

Yes you do lol. You lost your shit right here and went off the emotional deep end:

They'll simply post pics of Nate mercifully strangling Conor or GIFs of McG getting slapped around like a bitch speaking out of line. You'll cry and your tears will sustain them. I recommend you masturbate to Conors victory before logging on to sherdog. Enjoy your nut before they ruin your night.

Rustled and triggered AF lol

The same Connie who said he would defend the FW belt?

The same Connie who said he would immediately defend the LW belt AFTER he gave birth?

The same Connie who said he would fight Khabib in Russia?

<{cruzshake}>
<36>
{<jordan}
Not bad you've established you can't spell Conor.Good on ya mate.

It's called confidence and fight hyping.

What do you expect him to say before a high profile fight?

An Ali fan should understand pre match promotion and shit talking.

Shame on you.
Shame on you to bring Ali's and his name together

You are the one who mentioned about doing everything he said and now backpaddeling

As expected,you just hear what you want to hear

There are very few men in this world that I would let cum inside of me. Conor McGregor is one of them.

I think he handles Ferguson rather easily.

Shame on you to bring Ali's and his name together

You are the one who mentioned about doing everything he said and now backpaddeling

As expected,you just hear what you want to hear
So it's great when Ali gives opponents shit but not McGregor because you don't like him.

OK.

So I am the one with the bias problem obviously.

Tell me when you wanted him to defend.

He had to train for Mayweather from May onwards and was medically suspended afterwards.

So there is 4-5 months at the start of 2017 when he could have defended but was having a deserved rest and prepping the Mayweather deal.

Bisping hasn't defended in over a year. Are you whining about him too?

So when a guy beats a champ......he doesn't become champ......he gets that title when he defends the belt (that he had previously been holding for no reason)?

If he loses his first defense though, that means he was never champion because he didn't defend successfully?

What does a guy who isn't champion defend exactly?

<{Joewithit}>

Um, Bisping is almost as bad of a champion as Conor. Even if he's facing opponents he shouldn't according to the rankings, at least he is out there putting his belt on the line.

Can't say that much for Conor. And Conor didn't need to train fo the Floyd fight, he legit had no shot to begin with.

And again, reading comprehension is not your friend. I said to remain a champion in combat sports, you need to defend your belt. Conor has never defended a single belt he has won. He has never taken a fight where he has everything to lose and little to gain. He ONLY takes fights in which he has a built in excuse ready for him (Nate fight, Floyd fight are perfect examples).

He's a joke as far as being a champion is concerned. Perhaps one of the worst in MMA history.

Does that mean he stinks as a fighter? Nope, he earned his wins, kudos. Now defend the belt and prove you're as good as you tell everyone you are. If not, vacate and stop claiming to be champion while fighting in other sports or trying to pick fights with Paulie (btw, where's that sparring footage?).

You remain champion in combat sports by defending your belt.

Nowhere in history in combat sports do you claim to be champion, then never defend your belt while still maintaining the position that you're still the champ. That's not how it works.

You say that NOWHERE IN COMBAT SPORTS do you get to call yourself champ while not defending.......Yet, in your own words, the UFC has 2 of those exact things that you say cannot exist in combat sports.

You debunked your own claim.

You are champ until someone takes that title from you.

Even if you don't defend it, you are still champ until defeated or stripped. Yes or no?

He did have to train for the Mayweather fight. Don't resort to being silly.

He made the UFC more cash in 2017 than anyone else and he didn't even fight for the UFC all year.

So he didn't need to defend in 2017.

Tell me what month in 2017 you think McGregor should've defended the belt.

Any time after May is absurd because why would he jeopardize a guaranteed $100m payday by risking a TKO loss on a UFC show that would cause him to miss the Money fight with Mayweather.

So you expected him to defend in January-May? Correct?

And Malignaggi is the one constantly whining about McGregor. Show me one clip of McGregor stirring any shit with him.

Paulie is trying to talk himself into a fight with Conor.....not the other way around.

Last edited:
Mendes got Conor down, not sure why you think it's out of the realm of possibility for Tony to do the same. Considering he's big and has taken down other larger grapplers before. LOL at mentioning Diaz in regards to takedowns though. You clearly know nothing about MMA.

In what world does Conor have more than simply a punchers chance vs Tony? He won't outwrestle him. He won't submit him. He doesn't have the cardio to go at the pace Ferguson does to last 5 rounds. Again, all he has, is a punchers chance. He's basically this era's Chuck Liddell, minus the belt defenses and taking fights in which he risked it a lot with little to gain. Unlike Conor. Or Connor. Or however you think you want to spell it today.
Tony and nate are about the same as far as takedowns go.

You say that NOWHERE IN COMBAT SPORTS do you get to call yourself champ while not defending.......Yet, in your own words, the UFC has 2 of those exact things that you say cannot exist in combat sports.

You debunked your own claim.

You are champ until someone takes that title from you.

Even if you don't defend it, you are still champ until defeated or stripped. Yes or no?

He did have to train for the Mayweather fight. Don't resort to being silly.

He made the UFC more cash in 2017 than anyone else and he didn't even fight for the UFC all year.

So he didn't need to defend in 2017.

Tell me what month in 2017 you think McGregor should've defended the belt.

Any time after May is absurd because why would he jeopardize a guaranteed $100m payday by risking a TKO loss on a UFC show that would cause him to miss the Money fight with Mayweather.

So you expected him to defend in January-May? Correct?

And Malignaggi is the one constantly whining about McGregor. Show me one clip of McGregor stirring any shit with him.

Paulie is trying to talk himself into a fight with Conor.....not the other way around.

Conor should have the same time other champs have had, 1 year, to defend a belt. He still goes around claiming he's the 2 weight champion. Lol.

Conor should have the same time other champs have had, 1 year, to defend a belt. He still goes around claiming he's the 2 weight champion. Lol.
What month, dickhead?

What month, dickhead?

Well he had all of 2016 to defend the FW belt, which he did not. So let's start with that one?

He isn't the champ of that division, so his claims of him being a 2 weight champion are false. Again, he took fights in which he had nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Fights with built in excuses (just like the excuses he's making for Floyd fight)

And he could have defended the belt earlier in the year. He wanted to take maternity leave. Which most know was bogus as is.

Conor shouldn't get to choose to fight Nate, but he'll get the option because he makes the UFC money. Good for him, it's in there interest to protect their cash cow. But as I've stated before, versus the guys at 155, he has a punchers chance at best. He isn't out grappling or submitting anyone in the top 10 of the division.

Everyone is acting like its some kind of special achievement the "champ" will fight the Interim Champ. What a joke the belt has become.

Well he had all of 2016 to defend the FW belt, which he did not. So let's start with that one?

He isn't the champ of that division, so his claims of him being a 2 weight champion are false. Again, he took fights in which he had nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Fights with built in excuses (just like the excuses he's making for Floyd fight)

And he could have defended the belt earlier in the year. He wanted to take maternity leave. Which most know was bogus as is.

Conor shouldn't get to choose to fight Nate, but he'll get the option because he makes the UFC money. Good for him, it's in there interest to protect their cash cow. But as I've stated before, versus the guys at 155, he has a punchers chance at best. He isn't out grappling or submitting anyone in the top 10 of the division.
Were you complaining about him not defending the FW belt throughout 2016?

He would weigh-in @155 but come fight night he could very well be 170 or more so not much changes...
Well, considering he was cutting weight to make 170..versus cutting weight to make 155..

A lot changes. Depending on how big of a factor you think a 15 pound weight advantage makes of course.

Back