Young rising prospect Erick Silva vs Jordan Mein set for UFC on Fox 26

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Poor Erick Silva he's about to die from elbows

He may be a hot young prospect now but mark my words Silva will be champ one day. Such a young champion, Sherdog will be crashing for hours the day he gets the belt.

This kid Erick Slva has a future in mma for sure! Future champion no doubt, and still just 19 years old!!

Eat a dikk. Get it out your mouth
Do you even sherdog bro?

How can you say he's not one of the most exciting young prospects in the division?

Koscheck was just a steeping stone a juvenile Silva had to clear.

Last edited:
wtf are yall talking about. its a mircal erick silva is still even i the ufc. his career is flatlined with no revival
These are the ups and downs that a young infantile prospect has to go through. Future goat

What a great fight to propel this young stud Erick Silva to the top. Kids got a bright future ahead of him. Champion by 2018 no doubt. This fight, imo, signifies a changing of the guard. I know its sad but its natures way. Mein is 28, getting to that retirement age and starting to slow down. This young red hot 33 year old stud is gonna make short work of the veteran. All the potential in the world for this kid. Fastest rising prospect since bursting onto the stage in 2011. I cant wait. :)
Didn't like it. I know we shouldn't protect bright prospects too much, but Eric is still too young for a veteran like Mein. Then again, Eric's talent should prove too much even for a veteran. Should he lose (I can't fathom how that would happen, except for a fluke punchor something), Erik is still better, and flukes happen.

Really like "Kid" Silva. Nice test for him. I'm just waiting on him to put it all together and make a run at being a contender.

Sherdog would jump on his bandwagon if changed his nickname to the hot prospect

Upcoming prospect Erick Silva and Favela Dern is the reason I still visit the heavies.

Why the shit is that turd still part of this organization? Silva comes in and cleans up the chaff after the dust has settled amongst fighters in the division that are actually going places.

They're turning Jordan Mein into a stepping stone for young hungry prospects.
Poor guy.

Why the shit is that turd still part of this organization? Silva comes in and cleans up the chaff after the dust has settled amongst fighters in the division that are actually going places.
You were probably saying the same thing about Anderson Silva when Daiju Takase submitted him.

Last edited:
Silva grew 2" since his last fight? God damnit puberty you son of a bitch

Sky is the limit for sure. I expect Erick to number among the greats. Any day now, but whenever is fine. This young man has nothing but time.

No one's been an up and comer for longer than Silva...

This "young prospect " Erick Silva has been a meme here on Sherdog, but does anyone know how this joke started?

Back