Is Canada and France Behind GSP on this?

RoninJin

Holla At Me If You Like My Avatar
@Black
Reaction score
Seeing how Britain has shitted on Canada and France many times over.

giphy.gif

Canada is for sure. But France is a whole different country that has no relation to GSP..

Canada is for sure. But France is a whole different country that has no relation to GSP..
Seriously. People need to learn the difference between the French, and French Canadians who wish they were from France.

1) terrible thread

2) why would France care?

3) Why wouldn't Canada be excited about our best fighter?

Gsp dosent give a fuck about his. Canada! France! Wanderlei ! ME!!

Yes, and even the British are behind GSP cuz most Brits think PissedBing is a wanker.

Yes, and even the British are behind GSP cuz most Brits think PissedBing is a wanker.

Nope, in my area atleast (Northern England) folks want Ping to smash GSP. Can't see why the Southerners wouldn't want him to win either.

France and Quebec have no relation. Try making the mistake of using Quebecois french in France. They laugh at you.

On another note, while I am not a particular fan of GSP (his fights after the Serra loss became mind numbingly boring), I can't stand Bisping as the guy is a pure tool. As such hoping GSP smothers him for 25 minutes. It's far more likely that Bisping wins though.

Nope, in my area atleast (Northern England) folks want Ping to smash GSP. Can't see why the Southerners wouldn't want him to win either.

Fucking damn right, same down south mate. The only Brits I've seen slagging off Bisping are on sherdog.

when has Britain shitted on canada?
Treaty of Paris 1763, much land previously owned by France was now owned by Britain, and the French people of Quebec felt great betrayal at the French concession.

Treaty of Paris 1763, much land previously owned by France was now owned by Britain, and the French people of Quebec felt great betrayal at the French concession.

I'd say it's about even after Rory beat Ché Mills

Yes. We all are.

Who would go against someone with alien connections?

Seriously. People need to learn the difference between the French, and French Canadians who wish they were from France.

We don't really care about what's going on in France, we have some cultural crossovers, mostly singers and comedians, but that's pretty much it.

There's a lot of french immigration in Montreal, because there's jobs here for the youg professionnals who would mostly be unemployed down there. There's also a lot more opportunities to start a business in Quebec, like restaurants and bakeries...

But you can go ahead and be an uneducated fool who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Why would France be? He's from Quebec. They consider the French spoken by Quebecois to be basically French spoken by someone with Downs Syndrome.

Why would France be? He's from Quebec. They consider the French spoken by Quebecois to be basically French spoken by someone with Downs Syndrome.

Canada HEEYYY!!

Down syndrome what it's that aboat?

Back