Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Would like some more play action also, hell a damn screen would be nice to Coop or Patterson. They should know what screens are since they get burned by them all day on the opposite end.

Saw a stat, we have used play action 12 times this year lol.

Good job Jack in turning 120m franchise QB into Jamarcus in 6 games. Very impressive
Downing*

You think Downing has 100% control of the O, I think jack has told him how he wants to see it ran. Starting to think jacks got a huge ego. Was Wade never even a thought as DC? Maybe Jack doesn't want the gig that replaced him n Denver and took that D to a entire other level come to Oakland and possibly do the same.....probably not the same cause we don't have the D talent they do but you get my point

I'm personally shutting it down this season.

Does anyone see the RAIDERS coming back from 2-4 to win the division?!

You think Downing has 100% control of the O, I think jack has told him how he wants to see it ran. Starting to think jacks got a huge ego. Was Wade never even a thought as DC? Maybe Jack doesn't want the gig that replaced him n Denver and took that D to a entire other level come to Oakland and possibly do the same.....probably not the same cause we don't have the D talent they do but you get my point
Downing is running the offense.

Wade is a fucking can.

Yeah wade sucks, would rather have a up and comer like Norton

Unfortunately Downing has too much control at the moment from what I've read, I didn't even know he changed the blocking schemes this season.

Apparently he also doesn't want his qbs to mess with the plays at the line, whether that is true or not the play calling is still very generic and obvious at times.

Yeah wade sucks, would rather have a up and comer like Norton
Wade sucking doesnt make Norton good.

Have you watched the Rams?

Wade sucking doesnt make Norton good.

Have you watched the Rams?

Saying wade sucks is a little harsh. I would rather use tecmo bowl as DC over Norton

Unfortunately Downing has too much control at the moment from what I've read, I didn't even know he changed the blocking schemes this season.

Apparently he also doesn't want his qbs to mess with the plays at the line, whether that is true or not the play calling is still very generic and obvious at times.

I thought downing was to give Carr more freedom at the line. Either way, something is seriously broken and Jack needs to get control of this shit. All us not lost, only one game back of wild card spot

I thought downing was to give Carr more freedom at the line. Either way, something is seriously broken and Jack needs to get control of this shit. All us not lost, only one game back of wild card spot
I thought the same but I read somewhere that they are wanting to stick to things more often than not. Who knows, it's a mess but still a salvageable one at least. That chiefs game is huge and they could be minus a few weapons, a good game to right the ship.

I thought the same but I read somewhere that they are wanting to stick to things more often than not. Who knows, it's a mess but still a salvageable one at least. That chiefs game is huge and they could be minus a few weapons, a good game to right the ship.

I think there is some locker room shit going on. This is a completely different team from the 1st two weeks

I think there is some locker room shit going on. This is a completely different team from the 1st two weeks

I've been worried about the locker room since they signed Lynch. And the national anthem thing could have fractured the team. Didn't Carr not agree with the whole disrespecting the flag/country thing? They have looked like shit since then.

*tin foil hat*

Pliny, is that your last game in Oakland?
Yea I'm done
I had a good time but it wasnt the same without the emotional attachment to the team
Enjoyed myself on my birthday, said goodbye to old friends and got to stalk those halls one last time but the experience is nowhere near as awesome as it used to be and it certainly isnt worth the $1500 price tag that it costs to throw a proper tailgate party

On the plus side I got to relive the memories of watching the raiders collapse one last time and I hooked up one last booty call with a skank that I met at the game so I got that going for me, which is nice

I've been worried about the locker room since they signed Lynch. And the national anthem thing could have fractured the team. Didn't Carr not agree with the whole disrespecting the flag/country thing? They have looked like shit since then.

*tin foil hat*

Yeah pretty big coincidence this team has looked completely different since the weeken Trump opened his cumdumpster of a mouth

Yeah pretty big coincidence this team has looked completely different since the weeken Trump opened his cumdumpster of a mouth

With Mack and Carr standing together I don't think the locker is really that fucked. But something is off on this team. There is a funk, and it is getting depressing.

I'm a NorCal guy and lived in Chico for over a decade. So I love the Raiders, but also love the Packers. This weekend was brutal.

#suicideWatch

Something is fucky in Raiderland, hopefully it's fixable

Back