BBC Racist video " the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth."

Actually, that sounds kinda cool. Dont fuck with me, I'm white. I'm the most violent force the world has ever known, motherfucker.
I'm more scared of explosive people, both literally and figuratively. What is a white person going to do? Cry me to death?

I'll remember this the next time the Chicago PD releases their shooting incident numbers for the week

Some are more checkered than others...

Not every peoples history is going to be exactly the same, that's correct.

But more or less every ethnic group on the planet has been conqueror and conquered, slave and master, victim and perpetrator.

Edit:
You're also the poster who claimed no whites had ever been enslaved in another thread, you were given numerous examples, and never returned to the discussion.

pfq096lpp8hy.jpg

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the triggering continues
aren't you the guy who used to be a cop and quit? ill take your opinion with a grain of salt
Ya i was smart, i make more $$ now working for myself, dumbo. The only one here who is triggered is the weirdo bringing my RL into this.

Gotten to hard. I know nothing about you other than you're a blue haired limpwrist who cries in every thread.

Ya i was smart, i make more $$ now working for myself, dumbo. The only one here who is triggered is the weirdo bringing my RL into this.

Gotten to hard. I know nothing about you other than you're a blue haired limpwrist who cries in every thread.
wow thats some imagination you have there. so tell me again why you are a quitter? and why anyone here should think you are anything other than some tryhard blowhard forum poster?

I for one, hate the Germans, and thus all white people. Those fuckers invented the piano, then spread it around the world like the culturally infecting assholes they are.

Enough jump cuts?

P.S. Biracial people need to look in the mirror and stop trying so hard to overcompensate. It's like these people have no idea they are half white. Yet they speak boldly in the name of people that are actually black. Makes no sense.

Wow you used to be a cop, man is our country in trouble if you're the norm.

Enough jump cuts?

P.S. Biracial people need to look in the mirror and stop trying so hard to overcompensate. It's like these people have no idea they are half white. Yet they speak boldly in the name of people that are actually black. Makes no sense.
Man, I'm half Japanese so I get the worst of it all. Other minorities generally don't consider Japanese (or Asians really) as minorities and I'm also white.

Political Science classes in college dealing with race was SO fun because of this.

Enough jump cuts?

until recently whiteness was defined by purity and followed the rule of hypodescent. I experienced alot of racism growing up and it didnt seem to matter to them that I was half white. I'm only 29.

its not just with white people. Salon has a very strong black bais, they threw real native people under the bus in favor of blacks trying to force their way into their tribes. The irony of the liberal ideology is that they claim to want racial equality yet when left to their own devices created their own racial hierarchy, placing blacks at the top.

Last edited:
Back