BBC Racist video " the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth."

probably true -- we conquered better than others and we got the spoils that came with it. Not sure why we have to get defensive about it. Worked out well for us.

The statement about white people in a vacuum, while true, is empty, which is to say that it's meaningless to simply say that white people have been more successful at colonization than other races. So have right handed people. The defensiveness is the result of the racist implications (which in this case is explicit) of the statement, which more often than not aims to inculpate those who share the same skin color.

The person in the video ruins her(?) message by blaming an entire race of people, aka being racist. It's the paradox of the modern progressive movement- fight racism with racism. The vast majority of people can't overlook the obvious hypocrisy. It's also why the movement is not interested in a debate.

probably true -- we conquered better than others and we got the spoils that came with it. Not sure why we have to get defensive about it. Worked out well for us.

Chomsky said that for the rest of the world, war was a sport. For Europe, it was a science. We just look worse because we were better at it. Everybody is fighting everybody. American Indian tribes were fighting each other all over both continents.

The statement about white people in a vacuum, while true, is empty, which is to say that it's meaningless to simply say that white people have been more successful at colonization than other races. So have right handed people. The defensiveness is the result of the racist implications (which in this case is explicit) of the statement, which more often than not aims to inculpate those who share the same skin color.

The person in the video ruins her(?) message by blaming an entire race of people, aka being racist. It's the paradox of the modern progressive movement- fight racism with racism. The vast majority of people can't overlook the obvious hypocrisy. It's also why the movement is not interested in a debate.

That's why they are trying to redefine the word 'racism' so that it only applies to white people. So that the doublethink can live in their brains without causing it to explode.

That's why they are trying to redefine the word 'racism' so that it only applies to white people. So that the doublethink can live in their brains without causing it to explode.

I like what Eric Weinstein (Bret's brother) said on Rogan's podcast about redefining words to fit your narrative; such behavior is cult-like. The truth is that in the real world outside of the internet and outside of the progressive faction, nobody is buying it, which in turn hurts any chance there is for their cause (actual racism) to be heard.

if you count the hundred millon+ white people killed in the last century by other white people, I think one could say it backfired.

this is where this thread belongs
psm1emor8sy3ruw5ifn4.png
This is a nonsensical reply.

well, no -- you can look at past 1000 year and show how white people exceeded other races and cultures in in land accumulation. Your right handed comparison makes no sense because 90% of the population is right handed. White people did not make up 90% of the americas, or Africa upon colonization. Its actually demonstrably true to say the white and Anglo dominated the modern conquering age.

White people ending slavery around the globe was so oppressive.

well, no -- you can look at past 1000 year and show how white people exceeded other races and cultures in in land accumulation. Your right handed comparison makes no sense because 90% of the population is right handed. White people did not make up 90% of the americas, or Africa upon colonization. Its actually demonstrably true to say the white and Anglo dominated the modern conquering age.

My point was that your handedness doesn't inculpate you no more than your skin color does. To suggest causation here, which is what they are doing, is where the fallacy lies, not in the mere objective fact that white people won the empire wars, of which all races participated in.

You're white. Are you more guilty than me?

I like what Eric Weinstein (Bret's brother) said on Rogan's podcast about redefining words to fit your narrative; such behavior is cult-like. The truth is that in the real world outside of the internet and outside of the progressive faction, nobody is buying it, which in turn hurts any chance there is for their cause (actual racism) to be heard.

Yeah it isn't actually about racism when it comes down to it. It's about ideology and power. I'm sure most people don't buy it, but a well financed, well organized, top down campaign can just keep bulldozing its way through even if people think it's ridiculous.

And yeah the words are redefined to fit the narrative (or ideology I would say is more accurate). It's very manipulative and calculated.

Those violent pricks came up with such a vile concepts like

Democracy
Human rights
Freedom of speech
Separation between church n state

On top of all the technological advancement in last 500 years

Could you imagine how great this would would be without them?

until recently whiteness was defined by purity and followed the rule of hypodescent. I experienced alot of racism growing up and it didnt seem to matter to them that I was half white. I'm only 29.
So basically you define yourself according to the racist's definition? Am I actually reading that right?

Yeah it isn't actually about racism when it comes down to it. It's about ideology and power. I'm sure most people don't buy it, but a well financed, well organized, top down campaign can just keep bulldozing its way through even if people think it's ridiculous.

And yeah the words are redefined to fit the narrative (or ideology I would say is more accurate). It's very manipulative and calculated.

You might enjoy this Taleb excerpt, which sums up the "bulldozing" quite nicely.

My point was that your handedness doesn't inculpate you no more than your skin color does. To suggest causation here, which is what they are doing, is where the fallacy lies, not in the mere objective fact that white people won the empire wars, of which all races participated in.

You're white. Are you more guilty than me?

I dont feel any guilt whatsoever. But, yes, white people were the biggest conquerors of the last 1000 years. Also, not saying it was because they were white -- but because white people did in fact, took over numerous people and lands. French, British, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese -- all considered white, all took over lands.

Its the equivalent to saying white people dominate in Nobel award wins -- not saying that is a causation of them winning but, the facts show white people do win way more.

Why is that a threatening statement to you?

More anti-white nonsense. I wasn't aware that this is happening in the UK as well. Why is it socially acceptable to be racist towards whites? All racism is equally bad in my opinion.

The UK is even worse than the USA in this regard. BBC has been on a crusade to shit on european heritage for awhile now, often depicting multiculturalism in societies where none existed

I dont feel any guilt whatsoever. But, yes, white people were the biggest conquerors of the last 1000 years. Also, not saying it was because they were white -- but because white people did in fact, took over numerous people and lands. French, British, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese -- all considered white, all took over lands.

Its the equivalent to saying white people dominate in Nobel award wins -- not saying that is a causation of them winning but, the facts show white people do win way more.

Why is that a threatening statement to you?

It is not threatening, it's an objective fact. What is "threatening" is to attribute causation to this fact, which is what the person in the video does, and what almost all far left progressives do.

Remember when you knew there were monsters under your bed? Remember how great it felt when you realized they were not even real?

So basically you define yourself according to the racist's definition? Am I actually reading that right?
People generally define themselves by the most dominant cultural consensus. The idea of mixed people not being a member of the white group their parent belonged to is something propagated by mainstream white culture for hundreds of years, not just a fringe group of racists. Now that obama has been president, white people want to say mixed people are a distinct group and they should think of themselves as connected to white people, because it benefits white people. Personally, I don't define myself by how white people say I should and definitely not some guy on the internet who's never been in my shoes. I wasnt born yesterday or 10 years ago so I'm not going to just change how I think of myself to appease anyone with that short frame of reference.

Back