NFL Discussion v.56: F--- Yo' 6-0

Who wins first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think its off the field distractions Causing them to allegedly underachieve?

I know the line hasn't played like they did last year but they lost a couple of dudes yeah?

Do you think Larry "Jones" Bones is a closet flag kneeler?

It's a bit shocking to me to see the O-line woes this year. Same from the raiders.

I don't think so. And it's funny, because Zeke is still 6th in the league in rushing and he's had a bye week. They lost a great LG to Denver in Leary, and their Veteran leader (but probably worst on the line) RT retired. I fooled myself into thinking it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it is. I wouldn't be shocked to see them draft another OL early this offseason, if they don't sign someone. They put 30 points up in the last two games, at home, and lost. The woes are mostly on the defense.

I don't know who Larry "Jones" Bones is lol

Time to cut ties with Sean lee @MarkyMcFly ? Dude can't seem to stay healthy.

He's fine, he's playing this week. Just a hamstring pull. He's got a bad rap cause he had two big injuries in a row. He's been good for at least 14 games in all but 2 seasons. He's on path for that this year too, as long as he doesn't miss another.

*EDIT

Also, his contract he signed year before last is VERY incentive based, based around playing time.

It's hard to get up for Thursday night games. Usually excitement kind of crescendos throughout the week until Sunday. This feels like a gift thats a cheap afterthought.

It's hard to get up for Thursday night games. Usually excitement kind of crescendos throughout the week until Sunday. This feels like a gift thats a cheap afterthought.
Try rooting for my side tonight
<DCrying>

I usually think about it as the appetizer. Thursday NFL, Friday night College, Saturday College, then Sunday and the Monday nighter. I don't have to think about anything but football for over half the week!

Every time I see "LAC" on a ticker or something my brain is like:
"The Clippers are the red headed stepchild NBA team in LA.... why are they playing *insertNFLteam*"
To be fair, the exact same thing could be said about the Chargers, so your brain is on the right track.

so I realized where I live they haven't decided if we're in the Rams or Chargers home market

so we sometimes get both games, sometimes one, and one time I didn't get either....
wtf son
I mean i'm a Bolts guy, and Gurley is my main fantasy RB, so give me something haha

I usually think about it as the appetizer. Thursday NFL, Friday night College, Saturday College, then Sunday and the Monday nighter. I don't have to think about anything but football for over half the week!

A welcome respite from dwelling on our own mortality...or something.

A welcome respite from dwelling on our own mortality...or something.
Exactly, as long as you don't think about the players lifespans for too long.

Once January/February comes around, you'll be fine

I was actually pissed the Giants won because it ruined my poll, I wish I could change it to:
What is the most embarassing AFC West feat?
A. Raiders being in last place?
B. Chargers attendance?
C. Broncos losing to the 0-5 Giants at home?
D. Chiefs Divisional Round thumping vs. TBD?

How does Julio Jones only have 22 TD's in the least 5 seasons (including this one, so 4.3 seasons). That's crazy to me. That's 600 targets, 22 TD's. The 2013 campaign was also cut pretty short, but that's still 600 targets. I just thought he had way more than that.

How does Julio Jones only have 22 TD's in the least 5 seasons (including this one, so 4.3 seasons). That's crazy to me. That's 600 targets, 22 TD's. The 2013 campaign was also cut pretty short, but that's still 600 targets. I just thought he had way more than that.
They have had a pretty active running game, so he doesn't get a lot of Red Zone looks. He'll make that big physical catch for 40 yards, get brought down at the 13 or whatever, then a RB will get to run it in. It is pretty shocking though.

They have had a pretty active running game, so he doesn't get a lot of Red Zone looks. He'll make that big physical catch for 40 yards, get brought down at the 13 or whatever, then a RB will get to run it in. It is pretty shocking though.
What are other Red Zone targets like Jordy, Dez, Gronk numbers look like in comparison?

What are other Red Zone targets like Jordy, Dez, Gronk numbers look like in comparison?
According to Pro Football Reference, Dez, Jordy, and Gronk all have 9, though Gronk hasn't caught >50% of them. Julio has one target inside the 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back