A radical group of black students calls on the university of Cornell to disfavor immigrants.

With all the oppression, it’s amazing these African American students graduated high school, let alone got admitted to an Ivy League university.

Makes sense. Eliminate those doing better than you.

If someone can come to america from africa as an refugee and in few years do better than you in school while english not eve being their first language. Then you have to take a look at yourself

Right because black people in the caribbean didnt suffered anything as bad as slavery...

Because these individuals were not picking cotton, just picking sugarcane, which is not hard work and they did so willingly in exchange for lodging.

The premise is that affirmative action is designed to level the playing field for minorities that have been kept behind because of racism in the US.

They further assume; without explicitly stating it, that foreign minorities are the recipients of affirmative policies and not there based on merit. (Which is sort of racist?)

Isn't Cornell private?

so they have no incentive to raise the number of domestic or state centered students right?

Basically correct although I hear that there is a diversity factor buried in school rankings somewhere.

I doubt very many grew up in the projects going to dilapidated schools. If they are from bad areas then they're more likely to have attended a charter school.

Basically correct although I hear that there is a diversity factor buried in school rankings somewhere.
so by bringing in these foreign students, they're not only improving their racial/ethnic diversity, but that of multi-nationality as well, right?

The premise is that affirmative action is designed to level the playing field for minorities that have been kept behind because of racism in the US.

They further assume; without explicitly stating it, that foreign minorities are the recipients of affirmative policies and not there based on merit. (Which is sort of racist?)

Fair enough.

But these individuals are idiots if they think these caribbeans didnt had their own difficulties and problems steming from slavery and discrimination.

Was the African Holocaust slavery and if so, how many died?

so by bringing in these foreign students, they're not only improving their racial/ethnic diversity, but that of multi-nationality as well, right?

I would assume so, but I don't know if it's really a factor or not.

500,000 white people died fighting to end slavery. % wise it was the bloodiest and most damaging war in the history of the US. Nearly a self inflicted 'white holocaust' if you will.

500,000 white people died fighting to end slavery. % wise it was the bloodiest and most damaging war in the history of the US. Nearly a self inflicted 'white holocaust' if you will.

That only b/c you all are a bunch of johnny-come-latelies for ww1 & 2! Funny I did not even ask about white death on the US Civil War.

Damn.

You know your ass hate black folks when you'd rather give illegal aliens low interesy business loans and free tuition than give that shit to black folks trying to make it out of the situation their parents allowed for them.

doesnt_make_any_sense_anchorman.gif

Yes, and I believe conservative estimates start at 5 million and only go up.

I believe around 10 million were brought to the Americas, but I'm rusty on this info.

That only b/c you all are a bunch of johnny-come-latelies for ww1 & 2! Funny I did not even ask about white death on the US Civil War.

Saying that Civil War was fought to end slavery (it wasn't) is the go-to statement to absolve white guilt.

Saying that Civil War was fought to end slavery (it wasn't) is the go-to statement to absolve white guilt.

Either way fucked if I know. I was just asking if the African Holocaust is now the term for US slavery, and if we have any real idea how many africans died in the US during that time.

The BSU have also created a list of demands:
So basically, they need to be a specially protected class because other minorities tend to do well.

I wonder what happened to personal responsibility and of course, this has nothing to do with culture...

How are they defining "several generations in this country"? One parent, or both?

If it's both, did they just state Obama isn't a black American by their standards?

For anyone who doesn't understand this post, the quoted post links to their demands, which include only considering "Black Americans" for any Affimative-style action and funds, defined as those who's family has been in the States for at least two generations.

Last edited:
The hell is the matter with you boy?

The media and liberals have waged war against white American.
I see articles once a week bringing up white privilege in order to anger everyone else.

So lets bring up the fact that illegals have been better taken care of then black citizens .
Illegals now occupy black communities and their jobs.
Took over the jails as well.

Id invite the African American community to the Republican party.
They will help them before illegals.
The democrats have bamboozled them for years.
Channel that blm anger somewhere else

Back