The right is eating itself. Paul Ryan Roast Trump.

This thread reminds me of something.....oh I know.......
e26.gif
Very similar.
HTTP2ltZzEuYWsuY3J1bmNoeXJvbGwuY29tL2kvc3BpcmUyLzA4MTdiZGI5ZWY0NzQwYjg0NTcyMzRlNjFlMTkyODBhMTMzOTg4MTM3NV9mdWxsLmdpZgloglog.gif

Paul Ryan is just a natural comedian. When he has material, he just can’t stop himself.

It does seem like a GOP civil war is brewing. The Trumpsters don’t like establishment Republicans (the swamp) and Bannon has come out and said he’s going after establishment guys in primaries. I have no idea how much influence he actually has but there’s an appetite for it.

And if they don’t pass major legislation you know Trump will turn on them.

Paul Ryan is the biggest joke of all: a Middle aged man still adhering to Ayn Rand objectivism.

Paul Ryan is the biggest joke of all: a Middle aged man still adhering to Ayn Rand objectivism.
It was funny to hear people say he was the intellectual leader of the party too. Don’t hear it said anymore. I think people caught on that he has no fucking clue what he’s talking about. He’s terrible on every issue, it’s amazing.

Why you think he won?
giphy.gif

Oh, I know he's popular with white, working class voters.
...but the idea that he actually represents them in any way is just hilarious.

It was funny to hear people say he was the intellectual leader of the party too. Don’t hear it said anymore. I think people caught on that he has no fucking clue what he’s talking about. He’s terrible on every issue, it’s amazing.

It seems that no matter how many times people fall for it, a shit eating grin will convince them of the virtues of shit eating.

How doesn't he represent us?Are you say he supports non working welfare leaches?

How doesn't he represent us?Are you say he supports non working welfare leaches?

Anyone that's paid any attention at all would know that Trump represents himself and his own interests. ...and if you think those are working class you are sadly misinformed.

So its popular but don´t represent the thing is popular on and got him elected, ok.

Anyone that's paid any attention at all would know that Trump represents himself and his own interests. ...and if you think those are working class you are sadly misinformed.
He's trying to pass a tax cut....but if you don't pay taxes that really doen't mean much.

Back