Conor can say what he wants with no consequences

I can only imagine how how neutered the world will be in 20 years....

Stop acting like a bunch of poofs.

How is it that by not calling some a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that you are neutered? Do you need to call people ni66ers to be virile as well? Maybe call all women whores as well? Lol what a piece of shit, you probably like it in the bum. Gay pal of mine told me its always the ones like you who they get drunk and manage to turn, fucking hilarious

Conor being non PC - “All I’m saying is he’s a F&&&&t”

There will be zero response.

Because he’s not a midcarder Jabroni joking about rape vans.

I’m not shitting on his choice of words but he is not going to face a Werdum LGBT community out reach scenario.

Triple standards.

Edit: idiots in this thread - it’s not about his choice of words, Its about he will not face any consequences unlike anybody who said the same on record

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.blo...te-artem-lobov-ufc-gdansk-andre-fili-mma-news

I think conor was saying that fili increases his fortitude with teamwork

Yep. Soon I'm just going to cut my tongue out. Can't say anything without offending someone these days.

So you want to be able to say the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but you can't handle being scolded for it?

Sounds like you're the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Did Werdum say it to a friend of his backstage while being unknowingly recorded? Or did he say it in a presser organized by UFC?
As a star once it hits the interweb it doesn't matter where or the context. These people lose their shit no matter what why or where. It's a pc world man.

Same word gets others shamed and looking for work.
What's fair is fair.
It shouldn't. Don't repeat a mistake just for the sake of equality.

Besides, Conor is likely better than those other "offenders". Better people get better treatment. It's just natural

It shouldn't. Don't repeat a mistake just for the sake of equality.

Besides, Conor is likely better than those other "offenders". Better people get better treatment. It's just natural
Yah, everybody knows the reason for the double standard.

How is it that by not calling some a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that you are neutered? Do you need to call people ni66ers to be virile as well? Maybe call all women whores as well? Lol what a piece of shit, you probably like it in the bum. Gay pal of mine told me its always the ones like you who they get drunk and manage to turn, fucking hilarious
My point is that words are just words, intent is what causes offense.

And you know what, see even if some are offended, who cares?

That's fine, I don't want to live in a world where no one is allowed to say or do anything that offends someone somewhere.

It's up to the offended party to learn to deal with being offended.

Why is it that when one person insults another person thousands of people on the internet start acting like they were insulted.

Settle down snowflake

It's just a word.
I can not believe how people can get offended over words. Those kind of people must be so insecure and pathetic.
Everyone can say anything they want to me, and it won't change my demeanor or make me aggressive/offended. I grew out of that when I was like ... 14 years old?

Who are these people that get butthurt because of such things?

Word :eek::eek::eek:ggot was a slang for those little cigarettes that rich old school people used to smoke with their martiniz and as an insult it means a "weak person"

It's also an English food as well...

Back on my day you could call a straight man acting like a “sissy” a “f*g”, and not have your name drug through the mud.
The good old days of gay shaming. Don't forget queer. Or homo. Miss those days.

And the things we could say about latinos and blacks...

We need Christ back in Christmas

My point is that words are just words, intent is what causes offense.

And you know what, see even if some are offended, who cares?

That's fine, I don't want to live in a world where no one is allowed to say or do anything that offends someone somewhere.

It's up to the offended party to learn to deal with being offended.

Why is it that when one person insults another person thousands of people on the internet start acting like they were insulted.

"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job."

#justwords

A mid card fighter would get instantly cut.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I’m calling out UFC hypocrisy and it turns into a discussion over what the hypocrisy is.
Have they cut fighters for saying it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back